• Jaffar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I SAID THE EXACT SAME THING ABOUT LEGAULT WHEN COMPARING HIM TO JAFFAR

*faceplam*

Legault doesn't have supports. That means he's useless. He's better off as a thief. Matthew has supports with it he will benefit for EXP ranks whereas Legault doesn't. Jaffar is steroid Matthew with out the supports when you first recruit him.

*faceplam*

Legault doesn't have supports. That means he's useless. He's better off as a thief. Matthew has supports with it he will benefit for EXP ranks whereas Legault doesn't. Jaffar is steroid Matthew with out the supports when you first recruit him.

*facepalm* Not. Comparing. Matthew. And. Legault. I know Matthew is infinitly better.

The problem with Legault promoting is that Matthew wants to do it as well, and Legault doesn't do as much for you as an Assassin as Matthew does. This is an advantage Jaffar has over Legault: he doesn't stop Matthew from promoting until the end of Victory or Death.

Jaffar > Legault when both are around, but before then, Legault gets kudos for half of the thievery done (the other half going to Matthew), plus some EXP rank boosting before promotion (he comes slightly underleveled and with an EXP bonus). He's especially handy in the desert chapter for picking up all the loot and stealing the White Gem and/or Guiding Ring.

The problem with Legault promoting is that Matthew wants to do it as well, and Legault doesn't do as much for you as an Assassin as Matthew does. This is an advantage Jaffar has over Legault: he doesn't stop Matthew from promoting until the end of Victory or Death.

Jaffar > Legault when both are around, but before then, Legault gets kudos for half of the thievery done (the other half going to Matthew), plus some EXP rank boosting before promotion (he comes slightly underleveled and with an EXP bonus). He's especially handy in the desert chapter for picking up all the loot and stealing the White Gem and/or Guiding Ring.

Fair enough. I was focusing a bit more on Legault's usefulness before Jaffar joining when I thought that Legault > Jaffar. If you are promoting Matthew to an Assassin, though, you can leave Legault as a Thief and have him run around and steal for you. That's a bonus, as Jaffar can't do that.

Yes, what Mekkah said. Now do you get it. That's what I've been trying to tell you.

With all due respect, you were just saying "Matthew is better." That's not really relevant to what Mekkah said. You didn't state that he'd want the Fell Contract.

Edited by Flynn Scifo

I've been trying to tell you Matthew beats Legault due to supports. Jaffar comes promoted and has solid Assassin base stats.

You've been mentioning the first part, which is a bit irrelevant considering you never mentioned the Fell Contract, much more than the latter.

Yes I did. I said Matthew is best suited for the Fell Contract. Whereas Legault is not. He doesn't benefit for supports since Matthew does.

Alright, you stated it in your first post, which I seem to have missed. My apologies.

I have tried all 3 and Matthew was over all better. Legault had a very bad str and never dodged a thing, even with his high speed. Matthew was had to keep alive until he promoted, I know he's only a thief but he died alot. Jaffer comes with high stats, but has a limit to high good he can get. Jaffar may be good, but Matthew is better.

you can leave Legault as a Thief and have him run around and steal for you.

Now tell me, what's there left to steal in HHM after Night of Farewells?

Now tell me, what's there left to steal in HHM after Night of Farewells?

Well there is that chapter where the Boss Denning is. Sorry I can't rember the name of that chapter :/

There is alot of treasures there which contain useful items on that chapter...

Edited by Luxord

Well my vote went to Matthew. I see that he is also winning, and I am proud of him, for he should be winning. Besides, the guy had a very pretty girlfriend, Leila.^^