Debate Challenges

Mekkah

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I wait for Fox, does anyone want to go with FE8 Normal mode?

I've been taking a break for a while, and I still don't have THAT much time, but I think I can squeeze this one in then. So I'll do it. Besides, it'll be interesting (or maybe not :P), because pretty well no-one debates FE8 Normal Mode.

Anyhow, I'll defend most characters against most other characters of a somewhat similar caliber. Who would you like to defend?

I've been taking a break for a while, and I still don't have THAT much time, but I think I can squeeze this one in then. So I'll do it. Besides, it'll be interesting (or maybe not :P), because pretty well no-one debates FE8 Normal Mode.

Anyhow, I'll defend most characters against most other characters of a somewhat similar caliber. Who would you like to defend?

Seth or one of the Trainees. You?

Also, I'm probably going to get my ass pwned, since I'm in the middle of my very first debate right now, so I'm really inexperienced. Just so you don't go "omg this is so easy" if I lose.

Seth or one of the Trainees. You?

Also, I'm probably going to get my ass pwned, since I'm in the middle of my very first debate right now, so I'm really inexperienced. Just so you don't go "omg this is so easy" if I lose.

Alright. I doubt anyone should be taking Seth in one of these, just because of the degree by which he is the best character here, but I'd be fine if you defended Ross (who's the best of the trainees), versus, say, Eireka Route Marisa?

Alright. I doubt anyone should be taking Seth in one of these, just because of the degree by which he is the best character here, but I'd be fine if you defended Ross (who's the best of the trainees), versus, say, Eireka Route Marisa?

If you want Marisa, I'll take Ross, like you suggested. You can open, since I have to eat dinner now. It'll take at least an hour.

EDIT: I'll open, since you're taking too long.

Edited by Camtech075

That's going to be an interesting match then. I'll open up, unless you really want to.

Tino, let me remind you that you have this and this which aren't finished yet >_> If you're not interested in those match-ups anymore, just tell meh.

In other news, bored silly these days and the gfaqs and FEP debates are progressing slow as molasses. How about some FE10 Mordecai vs Boyd?

In other news, bored silly these days and the gfaqs and FEP debates are progressing slow as molasses. How about some FE10 Mordecai vs Boyd?

Okee-Dokee! I'll open.

And, I'll defend Boyd.

If you've never debated before, you don't want to go vs me with a fair match-up since I have quite a bit of experience with the debating process. Since you mentioned FE9 HM, how about you take Oscar and I'll defend Calill?

Edited by Vykan12

I can see you're eager to debate, but these things do take time (I've taken two hours for a single argument before) so you just need to be patient. And be careful how many you get involved in; you don't want to overwhelm yourself. Oh, and we're debating Normal mode right? I don't mind, I just want to be sure.

That said, I can go against Vykan in Boyd vs. Mordecai if he still wants, preferably defending Boyd.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

If you've never debated before, you don't want to go vs me with a fair match-up since I have quite a bit of experience with the debating process. Since you mentioned FE9 HM, how about you take Oscar and I'll defend Calill?

Sure.

EDIT: nvm. And yes, it believe it is on NM, although if you want to go HM, I'm fine with that.

Edited by Camtech075

Sure.

EDIT: nvm. And yes, it believe it is on NM, although if you want to go HM, I'm fine with that.

I was writing my argument and I realized how much NM enemies really fail hard. Tell me, have you played hard mode yet?

Meh. I'm not really interested in those two anymore, but I'm actually getting more time the coming week, now that school is going to start tomorrow again (don't ask me how that is possible...), so I'll be glad to start a new one, preferably FE9 or FE8 (or FE7 without ranks, since I'm really starting to dislike FE7 with ranks). In the meantime, I'll work on my opener against Fox :)

I was writing my argument and I realized how much NM enemies really fail hard. Tell me, have you played hard mode yet?

Yes, although not as much. I don't really care which mode we're debating, because I recently beat HM for the second time.

you don't want to overwhelm yourself.

It takes a lot to overwhelm me.

this is me getting overwhelmed. If you read until page 14 or 15, you'll see why [/doing random stuff to get more people to join Gaiaonline]

I'm Camtech075 (Duh), and Pacman089 there.

Actually, screw that. You open.

Edited by Camtech075

Yes, although not as much. I don't really care which mode we're debating, because I recently beat HM for the second time.

In that case, I'd prefer HM. Most of my methods of arguing FE10 are based on hard mode, and I find NM just isn't very fun to argue.

In that case, I'd prefer HM. Most of my methods of arguing FE10 are based on hard mode, and I find NM just isn't very fun to argue.

Fine. Good thing I didn't argue the WT in the opener.