HP:46 (55)

Str:22 (55)

Mag:6 (5)

Skl:27 (55)

Spd:24 (75)

Lck:15 (30)

Def:19 (40)

Res:12 (15)

and perhaps giving Haar a boost in his spd base/growth/cap.

Change anything you like, or we can do something completely different.

Warrior Shinon vs Haar using these bases (and growths) for Shinon:

HP:46 (55)

Str:22 (55)

Mag:6 (5)

Skl:27 (55)

Spd:24 (75)

Lck:15 (30)

Def:19 (40)

Res:12 (15)

and perhaps giving Haar a boost in his spd base/growth/cap.

Change anything you like, or we can do something completely different.

Hmmm... that sounds rather tricky. If Haar still isn't fast enough to double, Shinon will probably take it very easily, but if Haar is fast enough to double, then Haar takes it easily. (I think Haar vs anyone is going to be tricky, due to Haar's more or less monopoly on flying utility for so many chapters.)

Although if you disagree with the above statement, then we could hold a debate.

On second thought, I think maybe I shouldn't pick up another debate, due to time constraints. School started up again for me (I don't know how hard my classes are going to be), and I still have to finish my debate with CATS and paperblade (although I'm waiting for paperblade to respond). Maybe once I figure out how much time I'll need to spend on my classes...

Edited by smash fanatic

On second thought, I think maybe I shouldn't pick up another debate, due to time constraints. School started up again for me (I don't know how hard my classes are going to be), and I still have to finish my debate with CATS and paperblade (although I'm waiting for paperblade to respond). Maybe once I figure out how much time I'll need to spend on my classes...

Fine.

My offer still stands, then.

Edited by kirsche

Well, I don't have much hope for my debaet with Reinfleche going anywhere anytime soon. Anyone else up for a FE7 or FE8 debaet? Low tiers, high tiers, conditional, whatevs.