Screenshots of third Castlevania DS game: Real or Fake?

Are the screenshots in the IGN news article real or fake?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Real
    • Fake (Made using Photoshop)

http://ds.ign.com/articles/847/847736p1.html

I know this is old news but... What do you think?

Well, there is one thing that bothers me about the screenshots. Why is there like some kind of date (year-month-day) in the upper left corner of the bottom screen? Also, the other image with that character sprite fighting that giant monster looks almost like the character sprite for Charlotte from the last DS game Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin.

I am! ^_^ I'm pretty sure Konami is making a new Castlevania DS game. It's been confirmed, unfortunately there hasn't been that much info. I heard from one source saying that they could be working with a new art style different from the last two DS games. I'm hoping to hear more about the third game at E3'08. Any word of another E3 planned this year?

There's definitely going to be another E3... Though personally I think it was a bad move to cut out the fans. We all know how awful E For All was... Personally though, I'm really hoping something Golden Sun is annouced. That would make my YEAR.

Anyway, back to the subject... I've never really been a fan of Castlevania, so I'm probably not the best judge... But they seem pretty legit to me. (Though to be honest, it wouldn't really surprise me if they ending up being Shopped...)