My 13th Playthrough Topic (the damn team is set in stone so quit bitching)

I want to do a playthrough with some units I don't often use.

I was thinking.

Ike (Duh)

Titania

Makalov

Brom

Devdan

Tormod

Marcia

Shinnon

Stefan

Mist

Largo

Volke

Boyd (Filler)

Rhys (Filler)

Mordacai (Filler)

Edited by Toa Lord Shade

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use Devdan...use Nephenee. She is way more useful than Devdan.

I suggest you replace Tormod with Soren or Ilyanna. I don't think you will have time to level all those characters up.

Edited by Luxord

Dump Shinon, he sucks. Give Brom the Knight ward.
Don't use Devdan...use Nephenee. She is way more useful than Devdan.

I suggest you replace Tormod with Soren or Ilyanna. I don't think you will have time to level all those characters up.

Anyways why would he change them it is "not regular ppl pt"

If you want a archer stick to Shinon. Rolf is going to be a big pain to level up considering you have other units to level up as well.

But Shinon will also be a pain to raise(although arugably not as much as Rolf) when you get him back(unless you dump a bunch of BEXP on him).

Edited by Fireman

But Shinon will also be a pain to raise(although arugably not as much as Rolf) when you get him back(unless you dump a bunch of BEXP on him).

Yeah but Shinon does have Brave Bow to help him kill those Ravens etc

Shinon is always around my other units lvl. He is easy to raise.

It is sooooooooooo dam obvious why you would use Marcia :lol:

she's a flier, so she has great movement and can fly over stuff. Plus she has the most balanced def and res. Upon promotion, she gets swords

And Shinon doesn't? He's got provoke on him >_>

Rolf reaches Shinon's avoid on average by level 15, not to mention he's got more time to grow than shinon and more time to develop supports.

No Rolf is a pain to level up.

Rolf can be given some BEXP since it doesn't take much to level him up with it. He has a pretty decent special bow also. He isn't easy to level, but he isn't a pain either, and he reaches Shinon's ability long before Shinon arrives.

Well it depends. TLS is going to have a tough time to level up all those units.

I would say for this Playthrough just use Shinon, cus he won't have time to level up Rolf alongside other units.

If it was a playthrough which had units who were easy to level up, e.g Oscar than it would be safe to use Rolf then.

Well it depends. TLS is going to have a tough time to level up all those units.

I would say for this Playthrough just use Shinon, cus he won't have time to level up Rolf alongside other units.

If it was a playthrough which had units who were easy to level up, e.g Oscar than it would be safe to use Rolf then.

Ike (Duh)

Titania

Makalov

Brom

Devdan

Tormod

Marcia

Shinnon

Stefan

Mist

Largo

Volke

Boyd (Filler)

Rhys (Filler)

Those bolded are the tougher ones to level up. Mist not even so much because BEXP doesn't affect her levelling, as she is a healer. Replacing Shinon with Rolf wouldn't make things hard. Harder for a bit at first, much easier later. I'm not saying he should, just that this isn't a bad team.

Those bolded are the tougher ones to level up. Mist not even so much because BEXP doesn't affect her levelling, as she is a healer. Replacing Shinon with Rolf wouldn't make things hard. Harder for a bit at first, much easier later. I'm not saying he should, just that this isn't a bad team.

Its not about just being tough to level up, its about whether he would be able to have time to level all of them up....Rolf is going to slow him down.

Edited by Luxord