My 13th Playthrough Topic (the damn team is set in stone so quit bitching)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing to do is to kill all the enemies in range and put some tanks to deplete the two ballistae.

Then, when there aren't any enemies in range, put Soren in Naesala's Vortex range and have Janaff/Ulki nearby. Boom.

A solid plan.

but Tormod is my mage, and he jsut promoted last chapter....

This is why I love battle saves in Radiant Dawn and I wish every FE had them too. Nothing is more frustrating than restarting a chapter cause one of your characters died by pure luck (AI getting a critical) or because of a stupid mistake.

Edited by KSFF2150

So? What does that have to do with anything? Having Volke on the time can actually help in the exp. spread, as Volke can get a lot through stealing.

I would like to thank Fox for this advice as it allowed me to level 20 Volke only having him fight every now and then to kill something off.

If he's level 20 already, I recommend you don't let him attack, let alone kill anything, since others benefit a lot more from it. Just let him steal stuff.

If he's level 20 already, I recommend you don't let him attack, let alone kill anything, since others benefit a lot more from it. Just let him steal stuff.

That's what I'm saying, I barely needed to kill anyone to get him to level twenty, he's not killing now, but that's the strategy I used to get him there.