We're a rather classy bunch

sandmanccl

I haven't. Do I win?

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not next week, maybe not this month, but eventually you'll become a victim of Serenesitis.

for some it takes more than others.

XD

Ha, you wanna bet?

put your money where your mouth is!

the BET IS ON!!!!!!!

if you ever even mentioned that you didn't do something because you were online, you lose!

XD

There's also a lot of shit I'm sorting through my head with IRL stuff. The incessant arguments with unreasonable people (well, I consider them unreasonable, so maybe they are in fact quite reasonable but it's all on my head) was getting to be too much. It's hard to try and completely reassess where you're at in life to try and better yourself when you're feeling squashed under the weight of dozens of people who pick apart everything you ever say.

There's also a lot of shit I'm sorting through my head with IRL stuff. The incessant arguments with unreasonable people (well, I consider them unreasonable, so maybe they are in fact quite reasonable but it's all on my head) was getting to be too much. It's hard to try and completely reassess where you're at in life to try and better yourself when you're feeling squashed under the weight of dozens of people who pick apart everything you ever say.

Prepare to have me pick apart everything you've said in this thread! :P

^_^

I happen to think you're one of the less obnoxious person out of that whole group. (My way of saying you're all right in my books.) Don't ruin that, please. Please.

Man dude, stop making statements that are so hard to pick apart. :D