Serenes Legend Story Sign-up

Deity

^NP,i really like your stories,Btw,the link in your sig is broken...

Lol, so you are one of the few that reads them?

Yeah, its broken cause I asked Fox to delete two stories I wrote. One of them I phailed miserably by trying a style that is used here often; I am not used to writing with just quotes and stuff. Naw, my style is like any other descriptive writer.

And so I decided to start all over with SL, with a map and with very detailed characters. That is why I made this sign up sorta thing.

Name: Tino

Class: Mercenary

Affinity: FE affinity? Fire if from GBA, Water if from NGC and Wii.

Side: Good

Bio: Tino had a very nice youth, until he was eight years old. That's when someone smacked his head so hard against a wall that he was knock-out for two days and that he forgot everything about his youth. When he was knock-out, his parents dumped him on the plains because they never cared much about him and thought he was dead. That's when nomads picked him up. He has been with them ever since and he calls them his family now. He is afraid of magic and sees it as his biggest enemy. And Tino always attacks his enemies...

^_^

Edited by Tino

Name: Tino

Class: Mercenary

Affinity: FE affinity? Fire if from GBA, Water if from NGC and Wii.

Side: Good

Bio: Tino had a very nice youth, until he was eight years old. That's when someone smacked his head so hard against a wall that he was knock-out for two days and that he forgot everything about his youth. When he was knock-out, her parents dumped her on the plains because they never cared much about him and thought he was dead. That's when nomads picked him up. He has been with them ever since and he calls them her family now. She is afraid of magic and sees it as her biggest enemy. And Tino always attacks her enemies...

^_^

Great, got it. Although the Bio talks about a he and a she lol

Woops :P

Took it from another bio I had written a couple of months ago, and that character was a girl. I forgot to edit some "she" and "her" things out :P