The Tanky Valentines Hector

Erren

I had fun making this build.

Valentines Hector can be played as an extremely good defense unit, as his level 40 no S Support defense stat is a 40 with Neutral IVs, but with a defense+ IV stat, its raised to 43. S Supporting him will jump him to 45, and merging him to a +10 makes him a 49 defense stat unit. Instead of Berserk Armads, I gave him the Sack o' Gifts + for the defense refinery, as well as Fortress Defense up to 6, so his total defense goes to a whopping 63. Of course, I didn't see him as the extremely speedy unit so a speed- was put on him, leaving it at 24. Since Ignis does 80% of the units defense, I put that on him. Wary Fighter can be great for enemy phase, but if you want a player phase, put Bold Fighter on him instead. If you want to run Armor Emblem, Armor March 3 or Ward Armor should be on there, but if not, I would put Defense Smoke or Defense Ploy on him. With this, I calculated 215 wins, 5 losses, and 19 inconclusive battles.

FEH Unit Builder - Hector (Love Abounds).png