Got a cool new banner

Jedi

It's very me, I'd say. Had to commission this baby of course. 

5oDPers.png

Artist also gave me portraits of each for other uses. 

baef4ad3e77cec11d1f7d68fe0c12024.png

Edited by Jedi

2 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Yo that looks awesome! Has Shuichi overthrown Peko for your favourite character?

Yeah but Peko is still 2nd at least, yeah Shuichi is my favorite Danganronpa character now.

So the commission was for the drawings themselves? The background is a little plain which takes away from the piece as a whole IMO.

3 minutes ago, Dwlr said:

So the commission was for the drawings themselves? The background is a little plain which takes away from the piece as a whole IMO.

Nah they did the background too, and it was plain and simple so it didn't overshadow anything, in hindsight maybe too simple but I still like it.

13 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Nah they did the background too, and it was plain and simple so it didn't overshadow anything, in hindsight maybe too simple but I still like it.

Well I figured you got the whole thing as one object, but since they gave you the portraits I thought maybe the main commission was for the drawings and they just compiled a simple banner out of them for you in addition to it.

2 hours ago, Dwlr said:

Well I figured you got the whole thing as one object, but since they gave you the portraits I thought maybe the main commission was for the drawings and they just compiled a simple banner out of them for you in addition to it.

Kinda yeah, I probably could ask for something a bit more complex if I wanted but as said I'm fine with this for now haha

2 hours ago, Jedi said:

Kinda yeah, I probably could ask for something a bit more complex if I wanted but as said I'm fine with this for now haha

I've been away for awhile, but I seem to recall you have a photoshop thread here, you could always remake the banner yourself now especially if you just want something simple, but not quite so simple. As a profile pic at least when I look at the text chops half off so I assume this wasn't intend as a profile pic here, but for something else?

21 minutes ago, Dwlr said:

I've been away for awhile, but I seem to recall you have a photoshop thread here, you could always remake the banner yourself now especially if you just want something simple, but not quite so simple. As a profile pic at least when I look at the text chops half off so I assume this wasn't intend as a profile pic here, but for something else?

Twitter and Twitch

13 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Twitter and Twitch

Posting a screenshot of it in use is a perfect excuse to advertise your channels and stay on topic. #MissedOpportunities (I'm not hip so I don't twitch nor do I tweet)

1 hour ago, Dwlr said:

Posting a screenshot of it in use is a perfect excuse to advertise your channels and stay on topic. #MissedOpportunities (I'm not hip so I don't twitch nor do I tweet)

Hahaha FAIR 

I TWEET THINGS HERE https://twitter.com/Jedisupersonic 

I stream things here https://www.twitch.tv/serenes_jedi

36 minutes ago, SCP-073 "Cain" said:

Tenshinhan AND the Green Ranger? BROFIST!

BRO FIST! Yeah I love em