Weapon level question.

Mufasa

Lets say you have two units. One can attack an enemy twice, the other can attack the same enemy once. Both are able to kill the dude respectively. Is the weapon Exp gained from the battle twice as much for the unit that attacked twice? Or is it the same?

Ah. Cool.

Which makes speed an even more important stat then.

well, only as important as the strength stat.

if said character has godly strength growths, then having a lower weapon level won't really stop it from killing stuffs

well, only as important as the strength stat.

if said character has godly strength growths, then having a lower weapon level won't really stop it from killing stuffs

True. But the reason I asked is because I'm doing a laguz playthrough. So their power increases with thier weapon level. And right now Lethe is owning Mordecai. (To be fair, Lethe IS a few levels higher than Mordecai.)

Two strikes for the Brave Weapons. Also, Weapon level is really only majorly important for Laguz. Even then, Bad stats nullify the speed stat (Lethe and Lyre, for example, compared to Muarim and Mordecai.)

Edited by Flynn Scifo

I took Muarim, Vika and Ranulf to endgame last playthrough. Muarim took forever to get SS in strike but Vika and Ranulf got there faster because they were double attacking though it still took a while. Best way to level up strike: general abuse (especially in 4-E-1). I hate how strike levels up so slow.