Fire Emblem Academy

Deity

Vincent, since you seem to be the top boss here, this question goes out to you.

Would it be possible if we had like a FE school forum, or subforum?

You see, I was planning on having sorta like contests that have to do with FE in particular. Those contests would range from simple FE mugs, sprites to tough quizzes and tests on FE games.

For this we would need groups of course, which I could very well handle if you so let us carry on with this. I would divide the peeps that want to participate into groups. From there on, the competitions would be on...

The school board would serve sorta like a fun academy, where SF members can go in and test their FE knowledge and abilities and have fun at the same time.

As to me having a staff there, if this is passed, I would choose at least a few others who are very well knowledgeable about FE games.

~EV

Vincent, since you seem to be the top boss here, this question goes out to you.

Would it be possible if we had like a FE school forum, or subforum?

You see, I was planning on having sorta like contests that have to do with FE in particular. Those contests would range from simple FE mugs, sprites to tough quizzes and tests on FE games.

For this we would need groups of course, which I could very well handle if you so let us carry on with this. I would divide the peeps that want to participate into groups. From there on, the competitions would be on...

The school board would serve sorta like a fun academy, where SF members can go in and test their FE knowledge and abilities and have fun at the same time.

As to me having a staff there, if this is passed, I would choose at least a few others who are very well knowledgeable about FE games.

~EV

@Bold: http://www.serenesforest.net/general/quiz.html

What kind of contests?

Well, Mugs, sprites, Quizzes, group contests and anything else that fits in the contest description, even stories and perhaps rps.

Look at the SF Academy as I said: as a school. What do you do in school?

You learn things in school, but we don't need a school. If there are any questions pertaining the series, then they can be asked in the Fire Emblem sections. Mugging contests? In the Creative section. Quizzes? They already exist, and you can just create another quiz-like contest in the Fire Emblem sections.

Honestly, I don't see why this would be a good thing to have.

Well to be honest, all those things you mentioned are separated. Imagine if you join them together and add ranking, groups and contests.

That makes it all the funner.

No, I don't think it would, actually.

It requires a lot of organization, as well as regulations and many people to work on it, and that might work for a couple of days, perhaps a week, but after that it will just become an unorganized "thing" that will die quickly.

That's not a simple prediction, but more a guarantee.

Forgive the foul language, but that's royal bullshit.

If you can't come up with good arguments as to why we should have this, then it also doesn't have to be considered.

Don't take this as an offense.

Forgive the foul language, but that's royal bullshit.

If you can't come up with good arguments as to why we should have this, then it also doesn't have to be considered.

Don't take this as an offense.

Lol, I dont Tino. This was intended for Vincent tbh.

Lol, I dont Tino. This was intended for Vincent tbh.

What was? The proposal? That's open to discussion for pretty much everybody. At least, that's how it should be.

What was? The proposal? That's open to discussion for pretty much everybody. At least, that's how it should be.

Yes I know that people here have the right to discuss such things, however, the final decision is taken by Vincent, unless I am incorrect. ^^

Yes I know that people here have the right to discuss such things, however, the final decision is taken by Vincent, unless I am incorrect. ^^

True, but that's completely irrelevant for our discussion. You had nothing to back up your statement, and then the proposal shouldn't just be taken into consideration, in my opinion.

Pfeh, no offense intended, but the way you're trying to get around my point is a sign of weakness, in my opinion.

But whatever you want.

Pfeh, no offense intended, but the way you're trying to get around my point is a sign of weakness, in my opinion.

But whatever you want.

Lol, you are the one who seems to be a little enraged or something. What does Pfeh mean?

All I posted was a simple proposal for Vincent and didn't want to make anyone mad.

Lol, you are the one who seems to be a little enraged or something. What does Pfeh mean?

All I posted was a simple proposal for Vincent and didn't want to make anyone mad.

I ain't enraged. I'd rather call it annoyed.

And it's not the proposal that annoys me. In fact, I enjoy proposals as they usually start new discussions, and I enjoy arguing and reading arguments. No, what annoys me is how you tried to get around my point.

Anyway, let's just get over it, or at least not discuss it here. You want to wait for Vincent to reply, so let's just do that.

I ain't enraged. I'd rather call it annoyed.

And it's not the proposal that annoys me. In fact, I enjoy proposals as they usually start new discussions, and I enjoy arguing and reading arguments. No, what annoys me is how you tried to get around my point.

Anyway, let's just get over it, or at least not discuss it here. You want to wait for Vincent to reply, so let's just do that.

What point was that? That this place I want to create wouldn't be necessary simply because you thought it a guarantee that it could not last? Is that your point? The place is not even up yet, how do you know it wont stand? Do you have a good solid back up to base this point of yours?

What point was that? That this place I want to create wouldn't be necessary simply because you thought it a guarantee that it could not last? Is that your point? The place is not even up yet, how do you know it wont stand? Do you have a good solid back up to base this point of yours?

The first point I made was that it won't survive. If you want me to back it up, that's not necessary, since it's a truth. Such things never survive. And if they do, they'll be corrupt or something. If this would be a uber serious community it might stand a chance of surviving, but we don't form a serious bunch of people. Hell, there are even people here who brag about their warn levels and suspensions!

But then you said this:

That is because those who have tried in other places dont have the brains to run such a thing. ^^

I replied with this:

Then you started dancing around the point, and the way you did that "dancing around the point" is what annoyed me.

Also, I've given my arguments. Your turn.

Er. I don't know, it would only appoint more mods, which apparently no one seems to want more of.

Now that you mention it, it also looks like he's asking to become a moderator, or at least somebody with privileges, which is a big no as well.

For this we would need groups of course, which I could very well handle if you so let us carry on with this. I would divide the peeps that want to participate into groups.

As to me having a staff there

The first point I made was that it won't survive. If you want me to back it up, that's not necessary, since it's a truth. Such things never survive. And if they do, they'll be corrupt or something. If this would be a uber serious community it might stand a chance of surviving, but we don't form a serious bunch of people. Hell, there are even people here who brag about their warn levels and suspensions!

But then you said this:

That is because those who have tried in other places dont have the brains to run such a thing. ^^

I replied with this:

Then you started dancing around the point, and the way you did that "dancing around the point" is what annoyed me.

Also, I've given my arguments. Your turn.

How is it that I danced around the point? Do let me know.

In my first post, I said all that was needed to be said, there was no more for me to say.

Er. I don't know, it would only appoint more mods, which apparently no one seems to want more of.

Whoever said that Mods would be required there? I meant ordinary people, any who is interested in running that sort of thing along with me.

Whoever said that Mods would be required there? I meant ordinary people, any who is interested in running that sort of thing along with me.

If that's true, then forget the post in which I quoted Ocelot the Viper.

How is it that I danced around the point? Do let me know.

In my first post, I said all that was needed to be said, there was no more for me to say.

That's where it started, and pretty much everything after it.