Your Favorite FE Boss

Deity

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
You have got to be kidding me. No-one yet has mentioned the incredibly manly Harold and his bunch o' clones yet?

Zain! "inspector" Harold! That dragon lord from Bahara! That dragon lord from chapter 4!

batta da beast.

Grero from fe6 was the toughest boss. His defense, critical and level were WAY out of proportion.

No one mentioned King Blume, poor guy.

Also, Reptor and Langobalt, those two bastards.

Edited by Carion

Oh yeah, my mistake.

It's just that Vylon sounds as evil as Leptor.

haha no worries.

Yea, those two are pretty greedy bastards.

Not as EVIL is Manfroy,

(or Julius to an extent, though I feel a little bad for him because he IS possessed by the dragon Loptous... so it's unclear how much of his evil was his or Loptous/Manfroy's)

but still pretty damn greedy.

Reidrick

should have been the last boss. I mean, some of the other chapters REALLY tested you, then at the end you were expecting a h3ll like chapter with a demigod like boss. But no, it's just a cheap stage with an easy boss

And Ishtar is not that villaneous[?], she was just doing those things because of the "greater power"

Julius

Reidrick

should have been the last boss. I mean, some of the other chapters REALLY tested you, then at the end you were expecting a h3ll like chapter with a demigod like boss. But no, it's just a cheap stage with an easy boss

And Ishtar is not that villaneous[?], she was just doing those things because of the "greater power"

Julius

I know, Ishtar's just cool as hell, and she's important/interesting character, and no pushover either.

And I agree, Beldo is majorly lame =/

Julius

Ishtar = Eltoshan

They pretty much torned between loyalty to their country, friendship, and and love. And they died because of it.

No one mentioning Reinhart?

He might be frustating kind of person, but his loyalty to Ishtar is so sweet.

Ishtar = Eltoshan

They pretty much torned between loyalty to their country, friendship, and and love. And they died because of it.

No one mentioning Reinhart?

He might be frustating kind of person, but his loyalty to Ishtar is so sweet.

YES! I love Reinhardt, I can't believe I forgot him! It's been way too long since I last played FE5, seriously. He's wicked badass as well as very loyal to Ishtar.

Plus he has that sort of commoner raises through the ranks character, which of course sparks jealousy from less competent nobles *coughkempfcough*

Plus he's realted to Olwen, so <3

YES! I love Reinhardt, I can't believe I forgot him! It's been way too long since I last played FE5, seriously. He's wicked badass as well as very loyal to Ishtar.

Plus he has that sort of commoner raises through the ranks character, which of course sparks jealousy from less competent nobles *coughkempfcough*

Plus he's realted to Olwen, so <3

As awesome as he can be, I always kind get frustrated over him, much like Olwen. For the sake of goodness! Grow a back bone a bit! You are a man! >=0

Haha, tell that to Ishtar, if she went against the Empire, so would Reinhardt.

Ishtar already dismissed him for good! Time to take up your own action, sir!

Honestly, his world revolves around Ishtar only to the point that was ridiculous. =E