Marisa

This my friends, are the results of beating training in the Tower Of Valni, at least for me.

Marisasnewstats.jpg

Level: 20

Class: Swordmaster

HP: 42/42

Str: 22 (capped)

Skill: 29 (capped)

Spd: 30 (capped)

Luck: 30 (capped)

Def: 13

Res: 17

Though she lacks of Def and Res

Edited by soul1112

I was never a big fan of Marisa. She's meh.

Boo. She's hotness. Ok she may suck due to her lack of durability and laughable join time, but she's still hot as hell.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

Maris does have the distinction of being a lefty. Not many of those in Fire Emblem games. Don't believe me? Check out her sprite. It may look like she's a hunchback, but look closer. She's using her left hand instead of her right.

Yes, but she also said in her support conversation with Thethys that she fights with both, but she said her left arm was stronger.

Great, I'm also left handed.

I dumped Marisa ASAP. Josh looks SO much cooler. Plus, you get him a LOT earlier, which gives him much more time to develop, and a lot less time being babied due to stronger enemies. Plus, you have to get Ewan to talk to her, and she'll kill him, so you'd have to wall her. And walling sucks in this game because you can't dequip weapons.

I dumped Marisa ASAP. Josh looks SO much cooler. Plus, you get him a LOT earlier, which gives him much more time to develop, and a lot less time being babied due to stronger enemies. Plus, you have to get Ewan to talk to her, and she'll kill him, so you'd have to wall her. And walling sucks in this game because you can't dequip weapons.

Well, it depends on witch route you get her, I have her a Swordmaster on Eirika's route only, in Ephraim's route I have her as a lvl 20 Myrmidond because I used the Hero's Crest on Garcia instead.

And she isn't that bad, I trained her as a lvl 20 before I started the next chapter and she avoids ALOT so she's not "babied", and I also agree Joshua is cool, but in my opinion not as cool as Marisa.

And I mainly use both in chapters, not just take Marisa and dump Joshua.