Can't stop eating medialunas

2 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Dafuq is a medialuna?

Using the Internet, and to be precise Wikipedia:

Argentina[edit]

Croissants are commonly served alongside coffee for breakfast or merienda, a light mid-morning or mid-afternoon meal. They are referred to as medialunas ("half moons") because of their shape and are typically coated with a sweet glaze (medialunas de manteca, "half moons of butter"). Another variant is a medialuna de grasa("half moon of lard"), which is not always sweet.

For my own can't stop eating treats. I tend to get a little addiction to those red sugar coated jelly hearts when they come become available in January until just short of Valentine's Day. I have to restrict myself with those to just two plastic containers' worth, and to like four or five hearts at once. I consider my addiction to them to be derived from being a Legend of Zelda fan, gotta have my hearts. (And on that note, my ears are slightly pointed, they could be one evolutionary step in the course of several hundred towards Hylian ears I joke.)

Also, I could really go for some hazelnut gelato and toasted coconut ice cream. The first tastes just like this hazelnut cake I really like, and the second just like a slice of coconut cake. ...And now I want carrot cake for breakfast too. Carrot cake is a giant muffin technically speaking after all- I therefore consider it worthy of the breakfast table, like oatmeal cookies. And there is nothing wrong with putting cookie butter on waffles.

im more of a fan of the buttery/savory croissants myself but theyre still my absolute fucking weakness, the sweet ones included

7 hours ago, Darros said:

im more of a fan of the buttery/savory croissants myself but theyre still my absolute fucking weakness, the sweet ones included

The sweet ones are the only ones. :wub:

On 7/6/2018 at 8:32 AM, Belisarius said:

why eat a half moon when you can eat a full moon

I see what you did thar

Edited by Karimlan