Anyone Who Attack Or Make Jokes About Obama Are RACIST!!!

Steven Tyler

I hate this politically correct bullshit about crackin' jokes about Obama. Now that he's president-elect, anyone who dares to make fun or do satire of him can be consider a racist. What the hell? Why do people think this way

EDIT: I should had stated this early, but I'm talking about jokes that aren't off color.

Edited by Snow_Storm

I hate this politically correct bullshit about crackin' jokes about Obama. Now that he's president-elect, anyone who dares to make fun or do satire of him can be consider a racist. What the hell? Why do people think this way?

it's to opress any sort of opinion against him.

Well, a lot of republicans are labeled that way, since they are particularly consevative. And when people think of conservatives, they assosiate them with slavery. And the people that make fun of Obama, are most likely to be republicans in some way.

Personally, I wish we could get past the whole "Obama is the first black president" and just see him as "the new president." It's a historic event, but still. Voting against, or FOR a president because of the color of their skin, is still racism.

Saying Obama sucks shouldn't be counted as racist.

Saying 'OMFGBLACKPRESIDENTTHEENDOFTHEWORLD' is racist.

What if we just say:

'OMFGTHISPRESIDENTTHEENDOFTHEWORLD'

^That's not really racist. Just insulting. And controversial.

What if we just say:

'OMFGTHISPRESIDENTTHEENDOFTHEWORLD'

^That's not really racist. Just insulting. And controversial.

Then you have an opinion....

I'm all for that but my opinion and your opinion hate eachother so I should stop posting in this topic before our opinions start arguing...

Saying Obama sucks shouldn't be counted as racist.

Saying 'OMFGBLACKPRESIDENTTHEENDOFTHEWORLD' is racist.

exactly

The first post has a point. I mean, I voted for Obama, but still... I can see that happening in years to come

Yeah, I voted for Obama, but 40% of the reason WHY was because, if not, I was to be labeled a racist.

... And who would be calling you a racist, exactly? Your vote's kind of, uh, a secret.

Well, a lot of republicans are labeled that way, since they are particularly consevative. And when people think of conservatives, they associate them with slavery. And the people that make fun of Obama, are most likely to be republicans in some way.

Personally, I wish we could get past the whole "Obama is the first black president" and just see him as "the new president." It's a historic event, but still. Voting against, or FOR a president because of the color of their skin, is still racism.

Huh? I thought Republicans wanted to get rid of slavery..

same, i don't like obama because of his beliefs, i could care less about him being black, and yes, republicans were and are against slavery

(added the are because i thought it sounded like they were against it but now they are, which they aren't)

same, i don't like obama because of his beliefs, i could care less about him being black, and yes, republicans were and are against slavery

(added the are because i thought it sounded like they were against it but now they are, which they aren't)

You could care less? So you do care about the fact that he's black?

You'll have to come to realize that there is a much higher chance he'll be shot at than usual.

Hell, Reagan was shot at and his existence was not remotely controversial.

OF COURSE he's a target. No matter your political beliefs, his death will cause complete chaos and will shatter race relations.

And that gives him magic bullet proof-ness?

And I don't think your diagnosis is correct.

What the hell do you think I'm saying?

If he was assasinated by anyone, there would be blood. There are so many people who believe he's a hero.

I want him to live.

Edited by Adam