Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An overpowered protagonist. Because fighting overpowered foes could lead to awesome fights, and having a character learn how to use and handle their absurd strength could make for some interesting moments of comedy, tragedy, and insight.

WYR make something critically acclaimed but a commercial failure, or something that is a resounding commercial success but critically panned?

Arrow to the knee. A bullet to the ribs would be much harder to remove, and it's harder to meme.

For two years, would you rather be under house arrest, or have to wander the planet?

A dragon kept by a human as a pet. If I'm unhappy, I could just threaten to eat them, burn their house down, and/or toss them off my back while flying.

Or, you know, actually eat, burn, or throw them if I get tired of my master.

Would you rather wake up with amnesia in the middle of a blizzard or a desert?

On 8/5/2018 at 5:54 PM, Dragoncat said:

WYR eat your own boogers or lick the bottom of your foot for two minutes?

Eat my own boogers. Stopped that habit a long, long time ago, but I did do it as a kid. Then it started coming up in big splots of spit (and my nose occasionally bled due to the change in temperature when winter rolled about), so I decided to stop. Meanwhile, my foot has been on the ground all day, and the outdoors is kinda the definition of "unclean."

I should really learn to stop typing on multiple topics at once. No wonder I get ninja'd sometimes.

On 8/5/2018 at 6:10 PM, Purple Mage said:

WYR go back in time and save Alexander Hamilton from getting killed in his duel with Aaron Burr, or prevent John Wilkes Booth from assasinating Abraham Lincoln?

Save Abraham Lincoln. His vice president was nearly impeached because he set back both sides enough times that they got sick of him, and he inhibited much of the progress that could have been made to solve the inequalities present at the time. The fact that the issue was slowly leaving politicians minds, and wouldn't be even remotely resolved until decades later, shows that Lincoln was taken from this world before his job was over.

WYR be ninja’d whenever you post something, or only be able to comment once on a topic?

Edited by Hawkwing
Changed the question, and removed the previous one.

Only be able to comment once on a topic, that way I can leave some ridiculous comment and no one is ever going to get any answer out of me.

WYR stay alive for as long as you like but a random child die every day  or die in a horrible car accident but every terminally-ill children on earth would be cured.