Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extra face on my butt. It would be nice to scare the hell out of people while mooning them. Bonus points if the extra face looks like Voldemort.

WYR have a ten billion dollar skyscraper or whatever building in whatever city you choose, or ten billion dollars in stocks in whatever company or group of companies you choose?

A building, because I can rent it out for cheap and have a big forest in my backyard!

WYR have your favourite character win CYL but the brave version of them is terrible aand ruins the character, or have a really good version of your last favourite FE character?

Amazing least favorite, I don't think I can take another Lief and Finn massacre, also honestly a lot of people really want Jill anyway so...

WYR have your favorite Fire Emblem game be remade but essentially the exact same, or have your favorite game out of 7 through 16 be ported with way more good content?

Plumeria's diary. She read my thoughts, so now it is time for me to read hers. I want to see what filthy fantasies she hides.

WYR corrupt Plumeria or corrupt Loki?

Corrupt Loki, I guess?

21 hours ago, Benice said:

WYR play Fates: Conquest or Fates: Birthright after they get remade  so they are considered the most fun FE game ever and they become the epic stories they were supposed to be? You can only play one.

A Conquest remake? Jeez, what would they do to Ryoma and Takumi now? *shudders*

WYR have Anankos torture Ryoma to the point of becoming the Ryoma equivalent of Error Sans or have the same thing happen to Xander?

Tortured lobster doesn't taste good. Even though I can't cook Ryoma after purchasing him at a grocery store, some Hoshidans might, and they deserve to have good lobster..

WYR be a Camus archetype or an overconfident generic bandit archetype?

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Tortured lobster doesn't taste good. Even though I can't cook Ryoma after purchasing him at a grocery store, some Hoshidans might, and they deserve to have good lobster..

NOT FUNNY! HISSSSSSS! AS SOON AS I SAW THAT I HISSED OVER AND OVER!

Please, give me a serious answer without any STUPID memes!

Just now, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

NOT FUNNY! HISSSSSSS! AS SOON AS I SAW THAT I HISSED OVER AND OVER!

Please, give me a serious answer without any STUPID memes!

Hey, I support humane treatment of all animals, which extends to Lobsters.

I guess I would be Camus. For Edelgard, I must strike you down!

WYR turn Ryoma into a lobster or Takumi into a pineapple? And would you eat them?

Probably Takumi into a pineapple so that I can't eat him. (I'm allergic to pineapple)

WYR get Rick-rolled by Hilda or pranked by Claude?

I'd save Ryoma because Rajinto is cool and I legit like his armor design.

HAPPY?!

WYR be a good fe character but become subjct to a food related meme or an fe character but your canon marriage option is bad?

Edited by Benice

Well, the lord couldn't have marriage options anymore because nobody can look at said lord without suffering permanent injury, nor can they tolerate their oboe or recorder. That said, those are good traits for a sad villain! Nothing like my heart will go on on the recorder, am I right?

An fe villain so I don't ruin the game/franchise.

WYR work for Sanaki or work for Kurthnaga?

Well, Urchins survived with only one orfice for eating/defecating. I'd probably go with the former.

WYR know what a hemiola is or know how to do one useless thing with absolute perfection?

Do one useless thing with absolute perfection.

WYR lick your own butt hole like a cat, or drink toilet water like a dog?

Lice. They're basically harmless even if they make me itchy.

4 hours ago, Benice said:

I'd save Ryoma because Rajinto is cool and I legit like his armor design.

HAPPY?!

Yes. Now please, don't do that again. I actually hate the lobster lord memes, they completely ruin the game for me.
(I really wasn't asking for much. How does answering a question in a sensible manner without any memes become so freaking hard!? Gah!)

WYR command an army of lions or an army of tigers?

Lions. My zodiac sign is Leo. And lions are social creatures.

WYR have a pet wolf or a pet fox?