Supports/Triangle Atacks

Some Q's:

1. Can I see support bonuses?

2. How close do units have to be in order to activate them?

3. What are ways to increase bonds faster? (I beat the level, but don't claim the throne, and build up supports for about 10 minutes)

4. Are supports useful?

1. Are the pegasus knights any good? Vanessa is terrible.

2. What EXCACTLY does the attack do in terms of damage?

3. Is the /_\ attack any good in this game?

4. How can I kill archers faster? It seems that peggies are weak to EVERYTHING in every game.

5. Just how awesome is the third peggy?

And rank my run: (Eek's route, 2nd playthrough, deal with the names)

Moldy Butt

Calm

Neemee

Eek

The peggies

Josh

The trainees

(how many units go to the last level?)

1. There are no places to see the bonuses as they are, seperate from the stats. But if you calculate the, say, avoid you're supposed to have, you'll notice the avoid provided from supports.

2. 3 spaces.

3. Stand next to each other for every turn you can.

4. Mileage varies. They'll be debated as a lot more useful than they actually turn out to be - You can beat the game without them - But they provided some major bonuses and aren't worthless.

And.

1. Tana is okay, though she comes late. Vanessa is arguably better. But I haven't played the game in so long, so someone is bound to disagree with this diagnosis. The third sucks.

2. A crit of damage.

3. It's not really all that great in any game. This one is no exception.

4. Attack them? While it varies from game to game, everything in this game dies fairly simply to your high attack units.

5. See point 1.

The archer girl is okayish because she can pick up a sword and a horse.

Colm is amazing.

Josh is amazing.

The trainees range from overrated to bleh.

I prefer Cormag as a flier.

I won't use Cormag. He gets teh raep from Archies. Plus, don't I have enough crappy arrow-weak units?

Luckily, he has teh defense to not get raeped by Archers, especially when promoted.

I dump Lute every time.

Vanessa is horribly weak, and her defenses suck. Peggies are fragile enough.

Luckily, the Pegasus Knights in FE7-8 have h4x speed. Cormag is the best flier in this game, though.

That's only earlygame. A couple of levels and she'll be pwning stuff. Lute is great as well. She, just like Moulder and Vanessa, has pretty uber supports.

Luckily, he has teh defense to not get raeped by Archers, especially when promoted.

Luckily, the Pegasus Knights in FE7-8 have h4x speed. Cormag is the best flier in this game, though.

No way. Vanessa and Tana > Cormag. Though Cormag >>>>>>>>>> Syrene.

Well I wouldn't know. My Cormag was RNG cursed. At level 6 (2nd class, from 16), he just had 14 defense, but 25 strength.

Your characters will get RNG screwed unless you promote them at 20. -_-

Edited by Flynn Scifo

Nay. More like Vanessa > Eph. Cormag > Tana > Eir. Cormag > Syrene

I'd call it close, but, if only for availability and speed, I'd still say Tana wins over either Cormag. Eph. Cormag can be a real bitch to recruit as well.

I'd call it close, but, if only for availability and speed, I'd still say Tana wins over either Cormag. Eph. Cormag can be a real bitch to recruit as well.

Recruitment does not affect a character's overall performance once recruited, so that point is null.

Recruitment does not affect a character's overall performance once recruited, so that point is null.

I didn't mean that it does, just that it actually might make that chapter easier to just kill him. Tana, at least, is on your side from the start. Normally, I wouldn't make such a point out of recruitment, but I've found Eph. Cormag to be the hardest character to recruit in the game, and that's a point off in my mind.

Nay. More like Vanessa > Eph. Cormag > Tana > Eir. Cormag > Syrene

Why do people say Syrene is bad? I just got her and she's very useful, and looks cool!

Your characters will get RNG screwed unless you promote them at 20. -_-

Well, I don't abuse the tower, and getting the level 20 is sort of pointless. It'll take a lot of experience and I'll get no-stat level ups because stats will be capped. I found it much easier in both ADV games to promote at 14-18.

But Tana has no weapons to start, and she's got that annoying Mage near her.

If you're dumb enough that you can't figure out how to get out of his way, you deserve to get Tana killed. I never once had a promblem with avoiding the outside enemies.

Why do people say Syrene is bad? I just got her and she's very useful, and looks cool!

She joins uber late with fail stats, especially compared to your other characters at the moment you recruit her.

Well, I don't abuse the tower, and getting the level 20 is sort of pointless. It'll take a lot of experience and I'll get no-stat level ups because stats will be capped. I found it much easier in both ADV games to promote at 14-18.

Average endgame level is around 20/10 if you promote at level 20, so that's not a problem at all ;)

If you're dumb enough that you can't figure out how to get out of his way, you deserve to get Tana killed. I never once had a promblem with avoiding the outside enemies.

Fail base stats and fail growths are fail in a game of overpowered PC.

The only characters who can afford to promote early are healers. Getting a healer to 20 is pointless in the long run. Everyone else, however, gains quite a few stats in those levels before reaching 20, which (if you capped your 1st tier stats) will often benifit stats that the character does not usually have. Unless they've capped every stat, you probably won't get 6 no-stat level ups. It won't take a lot of experience because of the abundance of enemies in this game.

I'm not saying it happened to me. I was just pointing it out.

Fail base stats and fail growths are fail in a game of overpowered PC.

The only characters who can afford to promote early are healers. Getting a healer to 20 is pointless in the long run. Everyone else, however, gains quite a few stats in those levels before reaching 20, which (if you capped your 1st tier stats) will often benifit stats that the character does not usually have. Unless they've capped every stat, you probably won't get 6 no-stat level ups. It won't take a lot of experience because of the abundance of enemies in this game.

I'm not saying it happened to me. I was just pointing it out.

Syrene's stats look great, and every time I level her up, I get about 4 stats increasing.