Difference between FE9 and FE10 characters

Mekkah

Ilyana has more balanced stats overall (she was very slow in PoR), but is worse in Radiant Dawn because Thunder magic got nerfed.

I, unlike others, think that Reyson got worse. At least he wasn't doubled by everyone in PoR.

Edited by Ike-Mike

I honestly can say that I never used Nephenee in PoR since I felt she couldn't dodge much. Lo and behold, Radiant Dawn proves me wrong. I'd have to say the same with Soren and a few other people as well. XD (Probably because I use too many prepromotes, so that's entirely my fault...)

Ike... He's better only because he starts out strong and gets only stronger in RD while in PoR is was a little weak in the beginning

Titania... she more or less equal she had more potential in PoR but she's more likely to Max out her lesser potential in RD thanks to her class being more or less average.

Oscar... nerfed because of his class though still quite usable.

Boyd...he's a bit better. He starts out shaky in both games but RD BEXP Abuse helps him quite a bit.

Rolf .... ROFL I dont use little boys with short shorts

Rhys... he's meh I like him but hes still meh.

Mist ... roughly equal probably a bit better in RD but she's outclassed in comparison.

Gatrie ... He's a BAMF but he's even more BAMF in RD

Shinon ... Lives up to his hype in RD and is a dangerous man, apparently he wasnt taking the last war very serious.

Mia ... She's better in RD because Trueblades are the sex.

Nephenee ... Shes awesome all the time.

Brom... I dunno never used him in PoR

Kieran... isnt as awesome as he used to be...his growths suck compared to before and his class is alright

Zihark... Is the man, one of my favorites and one of my most reliable units period, though you have to use him differently in RD initally which may make him seem worse initially.

Thats all for know I'll probably mention some more later when I'm not feeling as lazy.