Fire Emblem Challenge #2!!!!!

Destiny Hero

I was in the volcano level, getting haxxed out of my mind. Mia's critical rate was around 30 in most battles, but throughout the entire level, she only got one critical >_>

I finally made my way down to Septimus. Ike smashed him in for a full 29 damage, and I moved Mia in for the kill. She gets a critical and gets the exact amount of damage she needed to kill Septimus!!! After the battle, she leveled up and VERY stat went up!!!!

Be careful, though, because this one's a lot tougher than the last one.

BONUS (still undefeated)

How does a Laguz master swords?

SOLUTION TO CHALLENGE TWO:

45(Septimus' HP) -29(Ike's Damage) is 16. Mia can't cause 16 damage on a critical, because no whole number can be multiplied by 3 to get 16.

Edited by Destiny Hero

Full Edit your first post to change the title and just post the new one after someone solves the first. No confusion.

Tried. And either way, I don't want one big crapped up thread with everything in it, and people having to go 20 pages in to find something, or search around for an hour to find posts from a certain contest or find the solution.

Back on topic.

Actually, with Ike's Str cap at 27 also, there's no way he'd cause 29 damage to him. 24 at most, and that's with Ettard.

He could be weaker/be using a weaker sword, and getting a critical, getting, or not getting, two attacks. It's possible for Ike to do that in one round.

Or he could critical with a Steel Sword and miss.

There you go. Ike's damage is possible, now go solve the question and the bonus.

You'll need to pay attention to every detail and every adjective, though.....

Edited by Destiny Hero

45(Septimus' HP) -29(Ike's Damage) is 16. Mia can't cause 16 damage on a critical.

Question: what are the chances of her doing 18 damage to Septimus? (I figured 18 would be the closest thing, since anything over 16 would mean death for Septimus.)

Edited by Little Al