Smash "squad strike".

LucinaRobin

Likely not. It would be too much work to get 6 or 10 strangers together and hope that none of them will disconnect/lag or leave. Nah, it definitely has to be Local at best.

Which is good, I mean why would you want to play that kind of game mode with strangers?

7 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Likely not. It would be too much work to get 6 or 10 strangers together and hope that none of them will disconnect/lag or leave. Nah, it definitely has to be Local at best.

Which is good, I mean why would you want to play that kind of game mode with strangers?

Elimination mode can be done by two player. Pokken tournament's that mode was super fun in online mode.

Pokken tournament also has similar mode in offline mode.

That game also has that mode in online also.

Edited by LucinaRobin

4 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

I mean, you can also just do it 1v1 with each character acting as its own stock.

2 hours ago, The DanMan said:

I mean, you can also just do it 1v1 with each character acting as its own stock.

That's actually what I want to happen.

Imagine the Pokémon Trainer sticking around for the other Pokémon if they're on the same side and acting as say Lucario's trainer. That'd be really cool.

Pokken tournament DX 3vs3 mode selecting three different pokemons for each players. So it's 1 player vs 1 player with three different pokemon for each players.

I think "Squad strike"  mode is also similar mode. PTDX has that mode for online and offline both.

So I wants "Squad strike" for online mode also.(I don't means "crew battle")

Edited by LucinaRobin