Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Violet Evergarden said:

I am at work until past phase end. I was prodded by mod regarding said end. Got pulled onto longer shift than originally anticipated.

Shitty that I probably have to claim, but damned if I do, damned to lynch if I don't.

I'm the town vig. Get off my wagon please. I need to get back to work.

Back to this!!!

##Vote: C.C

Just now, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

The way this wagon stagnated is intriguing if Violet is town though

Which wagon, the Violet wagon?

Fwiw I could easily consolidate on Rain, just don't particularly think they're scum. Think they'd post similar content as town and scum here.

3 minutes ago, Refakitty³ said:

Which wagon, the Violet wagon?

Fwiw I could easily consolidate on Rain, just don't particularly think they're scum. Think they'd post similar content as town and scum here.

Yeah, the Violet wagon. It's a pretty easy hop-on for scum, easy mislynch and if my townreads on you three were correct there's a bunch of scapegoats available. Then why didn't scum hop on?

Okay!

It was rhetoric, because I thought the main wagons when I got to the thread were awful and wanted to start something that would make the end of day interesting, and also because I think antagonizing All Might is funny. I do genuinely read her one catch-up post as a slight frustrated/annoyed town lean, but it's nothing strong.

I am pretty bummed that Violet most likely isn't scum, though. (It's possible, but military data says scum claiming vig happens so rarely that I'm not going to lynch her.) Right now I'm trying to weigh just how bad C.C.'s single post is vs how pissed I am at Ochako basically pulling a gambit of "please let me live because I'm bad at this game", which results in an initial reaction of wanting to give her a chance but when you think about it that's nonsense and she should be stepping up her game instead.

I have gotten some interesting reactions from players who aren't up for lynch at least, but that's for another day.

vig should shoot violet rather than CCing if she's lying

rain over cc imo.

town can get annoyed at shitty cases against them too of course, but combined with the fact that the rest of her post was also just about responding to the people who'd voted her it gives me the vibe of someone more interested in defending themselves.

1 minute ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Yeah, the Violet wagon. It's a pretty easy hop-on for scum, easy mislynch and if my townreads on you three were correct there's a bunch of scapegoats available. Then why didn't scum hop on?

what? trying to hop onto a wagon after a vig claim would be wildly obvious scum. nobody's doing that lol

3 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

2 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Maybe all of them were just offline?

Someone help me with this scenario please, it really fucking confuses me

Well, I'm currently leaning town on Sham, Marisa, and you (kinda) so we're in the same spot I guess. Could be useful if later find out any of the other wagons are scum. Of note is that the wagon existed for about an hour though.

17 minutes ago, Violet Evergarden said:

I am at work until past phase end. I was prodded by mod regarding said end. Got pulled onto longer shift than originally anticipated.

Shitty that I probably have to claim, but damned if I do, damned to lynch if I don't.

I'm the town vig. Get off my wagon please. I need to get back to work.

Not as surprised as I should be.

Just now, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Other scenario is most of these wagons were town, so scum didn't give a shit on which one. In which case, hunt for scum offwagon?

I think..thinking..think..th-

THINKING ABOUT THIS THING SO LATE INTO THE PHASE WILL JUST LEAD TO SOME WEIRD RAND WAGON

Whew!

3 minutes ago, Refakitty³ said:

*wagon only existed for

This is getting into wagonomics, but scum don't have to jump on easy wagons all the time (assuming VE is town here). I certainly don't when i'm scum.

Yeah, maybe. I could see 2 scum being offline and the third not in position to swap.

Yeah, maybe. I could see 2 scum being offline and the third not in position to swap.

No i mean, there's no reason scum would have necessarily to switch to a town!VE wagon even if they were online. Would depend on the alignment of Ochako and Rain I think.