Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votals:

Time left in day phase:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180831T18&p0=3704&msg=Day+phase+end&font=cursive&csz=1

C.C.(6): Estelle, Cu Chulainn, Refakitty³, Marisa, Nemu, Sham, Ochako (L-1!!!!)
Rain(3): All Might, Olivier, Aizen
Ochako(2): C.C., Violet Evergarden
Sham(2): Rain 
Nemu(1): Kamina
Estelle(1): Cu Chulainn

With 15 people currently alive 8 votes are needed to hammer and end the phase early.  Hammer is not needed for day 1.

Please also remember to submit your secondary votes through your role pm.  Your secondary vote can be swapped as much as you want through out the day phase but when phase ends or hammer is met votes will be locked in.  Technically a vote isn't required though if you wish.

If there are any errors in the above votals please let me know.

There is about 45 minutes left in the phase.

If hammer is reached before phase end STOP POSTING.

I may not be around to respond ASAP so please obey the rules.

Remember if a tie is reached there will be a 1 hour sudden death extension: Check the rules for info on this.

Edited by Shinori

Votals:

Time left in day phase:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180831T18&p0=3704&msg=Day+phase+end&font=cursive&csz=1

C.C.(7): Estelle, Cu Chulainn, Refakitty³, Marisa, Nemu, Sham, Ochako (L-1!!!!)
Rain(3): All Might, Olivier, Aizen
Ochako(2): C.C., Violet Evergarden
Sham(2): Rain 
Nemu(1): Kamina
Estelle(1): Cu Chulainn

With 15 people currently alive 8 votes are needed to hammer and end the phase early.  Hammer is not needed for day 1.

Please also remember to submit your secondary votes through your role pm.  Your secondary vote can be swapped as much as you want through out the day phase but when phase ends or hammer is met votes will be locked in.  Technically a vote isn't required though if you wish.

If there are any errors in the above votals please let me know.

There is about 45 minutes left in the phase.

If hammer is reached before phase end STOP POSTING.

I may not be around to respond ASAP so please obey the rules.

Remember if a tie is reached there will be a 1 hour sudden death extension: Check the rules for info on this.

I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE MISSED A VOTE FROM PAGES AGO.  C.C. Is currently at L-1!!!!

Edited by Shinori

We're secondary-voting me, because I'm the cutest in the thread.

tfD6AuS.png

I don't trust Kamina enough to secondary-vote him. Cu and Marisa are the ones I've considered but I think it's best not to talk about it in public.

well i guess we've settled on CC

anyways I've probably been too inactive to die but I'm thinking something like:

scummy: rain

leaning scum: ochako

???: shiki

most likely actives to be scum: aizen, kamina

could be scum but not currently feeling it: nemu, sham, all might

probably town: cu chulainn, estelle, marisa, violet, refakitty

peace, gonna get back to work now that I'm feeling better and the lynch probably isn't changing.

1 minute ago, Aizen said:

Are we waiting for something regarding C2 or? I don't fully understand the unvote.

In case people forgot to send in their super sekret votes (I just sent mine in a few minutes ago).

I'm bored, so dirty ITP rolespec time:

The rules leave open the possibility of someone being able to vote themselves with the secondary vote. I think since town has incentive to find townreads, scum can vote eachother, but this mechanic would kinda suck for ITP the ITP is most likely to have this role should it exist.

don't announce your waifu/husbando vote lol. would be very surprised if scum don't have a hooker to stop town from organizing that mechanic in thread.

fwiw i think a very useful itp role in this setup would be the ability to see the vote totals. it would probably reveal who the scum are, making it too powerful for town to have.

1 minute ago, Sham said:

If there's no SK kill floating around then the ITP is a harmless neutral that wins by getting voted best waifu, calling it.

this would be too easy given that there's a vote every day. i've had a similar role before as itp, but in that game the popularity vote was only once during the game.