Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

2 minutes ago, Rain Nijika said:

Claims can help a lot though? For instance, Violet's claim pretty much confirms she's town, because any town killing role would have either counter claimed or killed her by now (and I seriously doubt the mafia + itp have two killing roles on top of their factional kills). That means there's one less person I have to carefully read up and form an opinion on.

And why would you want that? Less info to have an opinion on means less for us to read and figure out your alignment you giving your thoughts on Vio then reaching her claim would've been great. I don't understand why you're wanting to give us less to work with. Good thing being an idol doesn't require much on your end doesn't it dear?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Aizen said:

And why would you want that? Less info to have an opinion on means less for us to read and figure out your alignment you giving your thoughts on Vio then reaching her claim would've been great. I don't understand why you're wanting to give us less to work with. Good thing being an idol doesn't require much on your end doesn't it dear?

Not quite sure what you mean here, but my main purpose in this game is catching scum, right? And by doing that, you can just look at my efforts and determine whether you trust me or not, right?

I could spend my time talking about stuff that's already irrelevant to all of you, but that feels pretty pointless and I wouldn't want to bore out my fans. But look at me talking, I'm sure the evil mastermind had already predicted this was what I was thinking, right?

14 minutes ago, Rain Nijika said:

And by doing that, you can just look at my efforts and determine whether you trust me or not, right?

Right and I don't get why you're just-sigh fighting with you over your laziness isn't going to do anything just go do your catch up and don't waste any more of my time mortal. 

35 minutes ago, Aizen said:

It's hard to believe you're poisoned and if you were I would've held off claiming that until near day end or you were getting lynched. 

24 hours or near that felt like enough time to get everything i could. wasn't anything past that that could have been gleaned as people who were ignoring me very likely would have continued to ignore me. anyone who pushed me out of the gate is likely to be town, or at the very least, not the poisoner.

there's also just the fact that im a confirmable role and can be saved via a doctor

Votals:

Nemu(2): Sham, Marisa
Not voting: Everyone else.

Timer:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180903T20&p0=3704&msg=Day+2+end+time&font=cursive&csz=1

With 11 people alive it takes 6 to hammer, hammer is required for this and any following day phases.

Edited by Shinori

Life is being chaotic alongside work and 2 managers being on vacation at the same time (so only 2 other managers to run the store for the week, whoo). This GM needs to be taught some lessons by my Major.

Apologies about the Ochako shot. It was an NA already lined up from when I'd reported before (when Ochako had been bothering me), and I did not have the time to re-read case files and gauge C.C./Ochako interactions to reconsider targets. Her blood is on this soldier's hands.

In light of that, though, I feel like the poison claim is awkward at best- unbelievable at worst. I had a confirmed shot, and 2 other hostiles shot as well. We mixing in a poisoner + vig on townside, with 2 hostiles? Granted, this game did have the element of being potentially bastard based on the type of game this is, but on the same note that's still a lot of killing power floating around, which makes it almost feel like an EIMM-esque game? (where everyone just has a NK and everyone's shooting everyone else) It felt more like a reactionary claim meant to stimulate conversation/controversy and not necessarily true.

Heading off to work, but should have some time to send more information through upon my return.

16 hours ago, Aizen said:

C2 flipping scum doesn't really shock me and makes me feel better on my Nemu scumread. I would like to know why people are townreading Marisa because in the active posters they're not really doing much for me.

That first line is pretty hilarious from the guy who voted the counterwagon to try and tie it with C.C. I will give you Marisa is the likeliest busser, but that's completely PoE from my part, since she's still a townlean for me.

16 hours ago, Sham said:

Aizen wagon was never taking off D1, so Nemu was set to turn C.C. into a legitimate wagon after that post had nothing interesting happened. Factor in Cu and probably Refa, and C.C. has to be the lynch in this alternative universe where the Rain wagon never pops up. I don't think a bussing scumteam would have been plotting to bus C.C. early, C.C. might've been inactive but she also had some sort of role, could have been subbed out and ultimately numbers are just way more important than bus cred in role madness set-ups because of how easy you can get screwed during the night game.

Sooo... I don't expect scum Nemu to set up for a bus in the post I quoted unless it was lip service because she had a reason to account for the Rain wagon happening soon. I guess she could be scumbuddies with All Might!!

Either way, right now I don't think I want to lynch @Nemu Kurotsuchi. There is one role-related issue that makes me very paranoid about her, however, and between this and my opening post today, I wonder what she would have to say in response to me talking about this? This might just be me assuming people make set-ups the way I do when they actually don't, but IDK.

I wish Refa was still alive and in a neighbor quicktopic with me.

Would very loud laughter suffice as a response?

16 hours ago, Aizen said:

You went back to C2 after Vio's claim if you did it before I'd most likely be townreading you right now. Don't worry I doubt anyone will be joining me in lynching you. Nemu will be much easier for me to get rid of.

This is weak. Couple of problems with this. You're shading Marisa without actually commiting, pressuring or questioning.  This is both lazy and non-confrontational. Secondly, both your scumreads were bussing and all the counterwagons on town were townfueled?

15 hours ago, Aizen said:

This post Sham quoted? Makes no sense. Nemu voted Vio when it came to the 2 posts so why isn't Violet first on this lynch order list that would make a lot of sense from a town Nemu. She posts C2 first. The question Sham asks is "why does Nemu put C2 first if it's there partner." the answer is simple. Let me spell it out for you useless heroes so you'll have no choice but to see the truth. Look at the reasoning behind her lynch order It says if C2 doesn't return/the return sucks. Now we come time to lynch and who does Nemu vote? Violet. Why though Violet came back and made a good post while C2 never did it makes perfect sense for a town Nemu to vote C2 here. That's already weird enough. What I think Nemu wanted to happen was she told C2 to come back make a good post and then Nemu would have an excuse to not vote C2 and instead say "Well that return was good enough for me to not vote C2" and vote for Ochako instead. But the plan backfires because C2 never shows up so Nemu is left with no choice or reason to not vote C2 here not wanting to vote her buddy she votes Vio seeing as the wagon is picking up speed. But then vio's claim gets her out of the water and Nemu is forced to finally vote C2 with no other option.

This is why Nemu is scum mortals and this is where we should be lynching. 

You're screwing up the timeline here, Violet's return was before both of these events, yet you're making it appear as if that return happened in between.

That last part about me telling C.C. to return is just incredibly stupid. The only way I would make such a gambit is if I had C.C. online telling me she was working on a catchup. If I'm scum I'm not betting my gameplan on my flakey teammate maybe showing up.

Finally, I did have another option, Rain. Remember, my vote progression was Rain ==> Violet ==> C.C.. I could have just as easily voted Rain and let a hypothetical town!might / town!you take the blame. I didn't do this because the pureness of the C.C. wagon made me confident enough to vote there, scum!me could just have returned to the Rain wagon without losing any face value. Before you start about me thinking that's too risky, remember I had voted Rain over C.C. before then and would've stayed if the whole Vioelt thing didn't happen.

So, explain to me, what was scum!me thinking here?

15 hours ago, Aizen said:

They were bad lynched they were people with 1 post. I stand by the fact it was a bad lynch I think we got lucky. But scum me has no reason for me to say all day I'll vote C2 over vio when I can easily switch it and have no backlash on me. Or really vote rain for that matter when I can just hop on C2 but that's more wifom.  

But... you ended up voting Rain who also only had 1 post.

15 hours ago, Sham said:

Cool. I'm going to trust you on Nemu for now, now that we've talked more the indifference to the end of day lynch I was picking up on seems to make sense coming from town too if you don't like inactives as D1 lynch options. I do smell scum between you two though, and D1 I thought you were town and thought Nemu was scum, and the point about her going with the Violet wagon is good. (Also, it made me realize that her panic over where the scum on the wagon are could easily be her going "oh shit this is going to make me look bad when Violet flips, I better overthink as a smokescreen to sound townie".) So! Not overthinking this again!

See above.

15 hours ago, Sham said:

@Marisa Kirisame What bugs me more is that Nemu and C.C. were both dead wagons at the time and Kamina left after that so he was effectively putting down a vote unlikely to mean much at deadline. Possible hipster scum? It's an interesting observation but I don't know if I want to lynch Kamina today. Especially because if Nemu is scum then it's either meaningless or means he's a super busser. (Which I suppose is plausible since Nemu or C.C. lynches didn't seem likely when he made the vote.)

Feels dumb talking about this, but I don't think this would be meaningless in a scum!me world either. Fact remains he's avoiding all the wagons, which were townlynches (Violet, Ochako, probably Rain) and parks his vote on a lynch unlikely to take off. My alignment here is irrelevant, he's still trusting on any of those town wagons taking off without his support.

14 hours ago, Aizen said:

Town: Sham Cu Estelle Vio These are my confident townreads.
Town lean: Kamina (His Nemu vote was nice and I just find his posts enjoyable/good he can be a good scum player  but I have him as towny)
Null Shiki Rain (I want to go back and see why C2  voted Rain but Rain could be towny?)
Scum lean: All might Marisa  
Scum: Nemu (stated why)

Rain could be townie is a weird thought when you deemed her scummy over her one post before. Sure, you can townread her off of wagonomics / having doubts about the double inactive scum world (both of which I am, which is why I'm townreading her), but the way you're putting it is weird.

14 hours ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Mmmm...I wanna be stubborn again but I keep going back in forth in my head about some things. On one end, Nemu's flawed yet approachable tone has made me like her in some intervals, which I mentioned earlier in D1 as to why I was starting to feel OK about her. In another, Aizen' s logic about the situation far outweighs that feeling.  I can see what he's saying, and without doubling up on his points Nemu spent a lot of time justifying her thoughts on C.C in many intervals, while Violet (who she seemingly disliked more) was put to the side. I don't know Nemu,  but she asks less about input about violet (who she was voting at the time) and more about defending her C.C stance, but what's strange is that she claims she thought C.C was gonna have more eventually so she gave her passes..but..she didn't stick with that. She eventually just put her hands up and say 'Okay! C.C can be scummy too I guess!' which is something to say the least! Again without repeating myself but Kamina pointed this out especially which I do not feel was a distancing attempt, and my interests can align with this because I really am confbias seeing it like TvS for a multitude of reasons.

Let's go here and see what happens? ~Ka

##Vote: Nemu

Which parts? I think they're all tinfoily at best, desperate at worst.

That 'was gonna have more'-part was purely at the time of my original Violet vote, which was quite soon after C.C.'s post.

2 hours ago, Aizen said:

I don't mind the stance that 1 of me/nemu is scum because Nemu is flipping scum but I'm interested in how some people reached that conclusion. All might of all people being poisoned is..interesting? I wouldn't have expected him out of everyone to be poisoned. Rain's intro post was pretty bad but I'll await more from her.  

Looks like we're mindmelding after all!

Reads without explanations for townreads coz lazy

town: Estelle, Cu, Sham, Violet
hard townlean: Marisa
townlean: Rain
null: shiki
scumlean: Kamina
scum: Aizen
who gives a shit: all might

As for Kamina, I've said this before. His content is completely NAI for me, I've read it again and still don't get anything good or bad from it. However, in the town!Rain world, I think his off-wagon vote is obnoxious.

On Aizen: my points from yesterday still stand. There has been no pushing from him at all, neither yesterday nor today. His day 1 can be described as a votepark on me, a discouragement of Violet/C.C. lynches followed by an attempt to tie the counterwagon of C.C. with her. Today he's been referring to his "Nemu case" when he hasn't had one, but felt everyone but me was null yesterday and I had a single scummy post.

@Aizen What exactly is your case on me? You've been posting obscure cases showing why scum!me could've done some things when the obvious answer to those problems is just that I'm town, whilst neglecting to show why I'm actually scummy. You've also been ignoring the problem of my scumbuddies, instead choosing to put everything on hold since you'd rather lynch me today. Solve.

1. If I'm scum, who are my buddies? If you're going for Marisa, why do both of us vote C.C. over Rain?
2. Say I were to magically turn locktown. Where do you go. Do not give a cop out of this question, even if you feel it is an unlikely scenario, view it as a test of your analyzing capabilities.

##Vote: Aizen

@Rain Nijika @Violet Evergarden

If you're going to read anything to catch up, read the exchange between me and Aizen. One of us gets lynched today 90 percent of the time and for the both of us I'd say this is our most noteworthy content. Aside from where we voted at the same time at EoD, me on scum, he on the counterwagon

It starts with my quotewall on page 17 + readslist on 18, the actual exchange starts at the bottom of page 19 with Aizen's reply and continues from there.

@Shiki Ryougi

2 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

@Rain Nijika @Violet Evergarden

If you're going to read anything to catch up, read the exchange between me and Aizen. One of us gets lynched today 90 percent of the time and for the both of us I'd say this is our most noteworthy content. Aside from where we voted at the same time at EoD, me on scum, he on the counterwagon

It starts with my quotewall on page 17 + readslist on 18, the actual exchange starts at the bottom of page 19 with Aizen's reply and continues from there.

You as well

21 minutes ago, All Might said:

there's also just the fact that im a confirmable role and can be saved via a doctor

Crap, now I might have to start caring.

Inclined to agree with the observation you were not poisoned by town. As town!poisoner I always poison the vigclaim there due to soft-crossclaims.

Triple nightkill, one of which claimed by Vio screams SK+Mafia+Vig. I don't think a single ITP has a NK and a poison, @Cú Chulainn does your role leave open the possibility for two separate hostile ITP's? Assuming no, this means you're lying or poisoned by mafia. I don't think you make sense as a poison target from mafia. After your Rain escapade you dropped to nullish for most people I think.

Based on this, I think it's unlikely you were poisoned and think the most likely scenario scum!you is doing this to keep yourself off the lynchtable for today, maybe draw out a doc on you and just claim docked tomorrow to force the protective to CC.

Couple this with the fact that I think you're a scumplayer who likes to yell his way to mislynches and I'm betting you're scum atm. Generally I'd wait a day or two and see how often you were right/wrong, but lel. Still not lynching you today of course.

15 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Crap, now I might have to start caring.

Inclined to agree with the observation you were not poisoned by town. As town!poisoner I always poison the vigclaim there due to soft-crossclaims.

Triple nightkill, one of which claimed by Vio screams SK+Mafia+Vig. I don't think a single ITP has a NK and a poison, @Cú Chulainn does your role leave open the possibility for two separate hostile ITP's? Assuming no, this means you're lying or poisoned by mafia. I don't think you make sense as a poison target from mafia. After your Rain escapade you dropped to nullish for most people I think.

Based on this, I think it's unlikely you were poisoned and think the most likely scenario scum!you is doing this to keep yourself off the lynchtable for today, maybe draw out a doc on you and just claim docked tomorrow to force the protective to CC.

Couple this with the fact that I think you're a scumplayer who likes to yell his way to mislynches and I'm betting you're scum atm. Generally I'd wait a day or two and see how often you were right/wrong, but lel. Still not lynching you today of course.

Point of this post:

Doc, don't save this guy imo.

I'd like input on this from others as well.

17 hours ago, Sham said:

why did you prioritize Rain over C.C. to begin with?

17 hours ago, Aizen said:

Rain came back posted a few things that were shit and then left again. C2 posting one thing. To me that shows Rain had barely any interest while C2 could've just been busy and would catch up again at a later time. I would've rather had C2 in the game who can catch up and showed interest then Rain mini catch up was blah and seems to not really care at all.

Both of them only had one serious post with a few things that were shit. Try again!

so let me get this straight

you think im lying, but you also think a doctor shouldnt save me which is sort of contradictory to the idea that im lying. you also ignored the part of my post where i said im confirmable.

huh. ##vote Nemu poisoner lol. aizen isnt scum over u sry

3 minutes ago, All Might said:

so let me get this straight

you think im lying, but you also think a doctor shouldnt save me which is sort of contradictory to the idea that im lying. you also ignored the part of my post where i said im confirmable.

huh. ##vote Nemu poisoner lol. aizen isnt scum over u sry

I think you're lying and think a doc shouldn't attempt to save you if we're going to split hairs about it. Is your role confirmable or can you confirm you're town? I interpreted it as the former.

Is it just this that makes you think me over Aizen or do you also have thoughts?

4 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

I think you're lying and think a doc shouldn't attempt to save you if we're going to split hairs about it. Is your role confirmable or can you confirm you're town? I interpreted it as the former.

Is it just this that makes you think me over Aizen or do you also have thoughts?

i can confirm myself at pretty much anytime.

i think you're vote on c.c. was a poorly disguised buss, and your passive play and lack of true engagement in pursuing real scumreads is pretty bad. you saying doc shouldn't heal me is the most passionate i've seen you all game.

i can confirm myself at pretty much anytime.

i think you're vote on c.c. was a poorly disguised buss, and your passive play and lack of true engagement in pursuing real scumreads is pretty bad. you saying doc shouldn't heal me is the most passionate i've seen you all game.

In that case I'll add an addendum to my previous statement making it: "Doc, don't attempt to save this guy until he confirms himself, in which case, protect him."

Why would I make a busvote without any oomph, that's not giving me any towncred, just adding a vote to a town wagon. If I decide bussing is profitable, you bet I'm going to squeeze towncred out of it.

I got pretty passionate once I started feeling confident in my Aizen scumread yesterday. "True engagement in pursuing real scumreads" is just wishy washy text that doesn't mean anything.

8 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

In that case I'll add an addendum to my previous statement making it: "Doc, don't attempt to save this guy until he confirms himself, in which case, protect him."

Why would I make a busvote without any oomph, that's not giving me any towncred, just adding a vote to a town wagon. If I decide bussing is profitable, you bet I'm going to squeeze towncred out of it.

I got pretty passionate once I started feeling confident in my Aizen scumread yesterday. "True engagement in pursuing real scumreads" is just wishy washy text that doesn't mean anything.

because c.c. was a flash wagon?? there was no way you got credit?

me confirming myself requires someone giving the intent to kill me lmao. not sure if poisoning counts.

no u didnt

1 hour ago, All Might said:

24 hours or near that felt like enough time to get everything i could. wasn't anything past that that could have been gleaned as people who were ignoring me very likely would have continued to ignore me. anyone who pushed me out of the gate is likely to be town, or at the very least, not the poisoner.

Alright I somewhat can get behind this the poison itself still makes almost 0 sense to me I can think of 1 answer but I'd be pretty shocked by said answer.

2 minutes ago, All Might said:

me confirming myself requires someone giving the intent to kill me lmao. not sure if poisoning counts.

no u didnt

this includes lynching, but im not gonna comment any further on it. just know my info is solid

no u didnt

Exactly my point.  Why would I bus if I know I'm not getting cred?

* can do it any time* * oh lol, actually no *

I'm not someone who shows passion through tone, yelling or whatever. I show passion through how much I can / want to talk about something and with how much focus I put into something. This isn't even a meta read, it's just the type of person I am in general. If I'm dedicating a quotewall to someone, that's a pretty clear sign I'm passionate about my read on them.

5 minutes ago, All Might said:

this includes lynching, but im not gonna comment any further on it. just know my info is solid

I'll stop talking about it as well then. Sticking with my analysis of you getting poisoned is unlikely as shit until I see proof otherwise.

1 hour ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

That first line is pretty hilarious from the guy who voted the counterwagon to try and tie it with C.C

I already gave my reasons for why I voted Rain over C2 it didn't shock me seeing C2 flip scum I wasn't townreading them.

This is weak. Couple of problems with this. You're shading Marisa without actually commiting, pressuring or questioning.  This is both lazy and non-confrontational. Secondly, both your scumreads were bussing and all the counterwagons on town were townfueled?

You're nitpicking. Yes I'm shading someone I scumread sure but it wasn't even shading when it was me stating an outright fact. Why are you acting like bussing is impossible to do? It's not.

Finally, I did have another option, Rain. Remember, my vote progression was Rain ==> Violet ==> C.C.. I could have just as easily voted Rain and let a hypothetical town!might / town!you take the blame. I didn't do this because the pureness of the C.C. wagon made me confident enough to vote there, scum!me could just have returned to the Rain wagon without losing any face value. Before you start about me thinking that's too risky, remember I had voted Rain over C.C. before then and would've stayed if the whole Vioelt thing didn't happen.

You saw the people you were townreading vote C2 and lynched with them if you joined me on Rain that wouldn't have looked good on you and with the vig claim C2 would've most likely been a vig target so you hopped on to get credit in the first place. But sure we can say what you want about rain. 

That last part about me telling C.C. to return is just incredibly stupid. The only way I would make such a gambit is if I had C.C. online telling me she was working on a catchup. If I'm scum I'm not betting my gameplan on my flakey teammate maybe showing up.

So you have no real answer just a "this is stupid and I wouldn't do this." 

2 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

I'm not someone who shows passion through tone, yelling or whatever. I show passion through how much I can / want to talk about something and with how much focus I put into something. This isn't even a meta read, it's just the type of person I am in general. If I'm dedicating a quotewall to someone, that's a pretty clear sign I'm passionate about my read on them.

Don't give me "self-meta lol". Even ignoring the entire first part, a focus on someone is a sign you're passionate.