Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

3 minutes ago, Aizen said:

You're nitpicking. Yes I'm shading someone I scumread sure but it wasn't even shading when it was me stating an outright fact. Why are you acting like bussing is impossible to do? It's not.

So you have no real answer just a "this is stupid and I wouldn't do this." 

My biggest gripe with it is not who you're targeting but the unwillingness to confront them.

"This is stupid, nobody would do this". Pretty much.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

But... you ended up voting Rain who also only had 1 post.

Okay why does scum me put up a rain vote without trying to even save C2 it's not like I had any pull what so ever or tried to convince people to vote her. I openly said I'd vote C2 myself so I'm not really seeing what your point is.

1 hour ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

@Aizen What exactly is your case on me? You've been posting obscure cases showing why scum!me could've done some things when the obvious answer to those problems is just that I'm town, whilst neglecting to show why I'm actually scummy. You've also been ignoring the problem of my scumbuddies, instead choosing to put everything on hold since you'd rather lynch me today. Solve.

1. If I'm scum, who are my buddies? If you're going for Marisa, why do both of us vote C.C. over Rain?
2. Say I were to magically turn locktown. Where do you go. Do not give a cop out of this question, even if you feel it is an unlikely scenario, view it as a test of your analyzing capabilities.

I did put my case on you I showed people why you're scum period your actions don't line up you calling out Vio but not C2 along with what I already said. If someone isn't clear I'll go over this again.
1. Marisa could be a buddy Perhaps it's one of the people that are null but let's talk about your world. A few simple answers are: Credit (Marisa freaking out when I push her for not giving credit) B) Trying to make other wagons look bad and using the C2 wagon to buy mislynches. I can see scum you getting rain lynched but when C2 is a very likely vig target and flips that makes you look very bad so you cut your losses and voted C2
2. Why are you asking such a dumb question? What's the point of it. If you flipped town I would go back look at the Vio wagon and rethink some of my reads because you've been my most confident scumread all game and for me to be that wrong I would have to seriously rethink what I did incorrectly. i don't think this world ever happens though.

4 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

My biggest gripe with it is not who you're targeting but the unwillingness to confront them.

I did confront her me posting a reads list calling these people scummy is me comforting them if people wanna come at me for calling them scum they can I've confronted you too. Is it really scummy of me to have 1 confident scumread and call everyone else I think is town? Why does scum me do that from your pov you're town so why does scum me pick 1 person that's town to push if I got you lynched and you flipped town I'm next period. So why do I put myself in such a spot? Answer is I don't 

Briefly for a moment everything stops as a small piece of paper floats down into the middle of of the crowd.  Everyone gathers around to see what has arrived to notice a small list that appears to be the secondary votals as they are at the current moment.

Secondary 'hidden' votals: Who's the current best Waifu/Husbando?

Violet Evergarden(1): Sham
Estelle(1): Aizen

Briefly the paper shows all the information that should be unknown then it burns away into ashes.

Phase continues as normal.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Briefly for a moment everything stops as a small piece of paper floats down into the middle of of the crowd.  Everyone gathers around to see what has arrived to notice a small list that appears to be the secondary votals as they are at the current moment.

Secondary 'hidden' votals: Who's the current best Waifu/Husbando?

Violet Evergarden(1): Sham
Estelle(1): Aizen

Briefly the paper shows all the information that should be unknown then it burns away into ashes.

Phase continues as normal.

I ask everyone to vote day 1 and this happens of course.

16 minutes ago, Aizen said:

Okay why does scum me put up a rain vote without trying to even save C2 it's not like I had any pull what so ever or tried to convince people to vote her. I openly said I'd vote C2 myself so I'm not really seeing what your point is.

I did put my case on you I showed people why you're scum period your actions don't line up you calling out Vio but not C2 along with what I already said. If someone isn't clear I'll go over this again.
1. Marisa could be a buddy Perhaps it's one of the people that are null but let's talk about your world. A few simple answers are: Credit (Marisa freaking out when I push her for not giving credit) B) Trying to make other wagons look bad and using the C2 wagon to buy mislynches. I can see scum you getting rain lynched but when C2 is a very likely vig target and flips that makes you look very bad so you cut your losses and voted C2
2. Why are you asking such a dumb question? What's the point of it. If you flipped town I would go back look at the Vio wagon and rethink some of my reads because you've been my most confident scumread all game and for me to be that wrong I would have to seriously rethink what I did incorrectly. i don't think this world ever happens though.

You voting Rain in and of itself is an attempt to save C.C. because you're placing a vote on the counterwagon...  

You're also dodging my point which is you completely dismissing Violet/C.C. as lynch options but voting Rain.

You did not. If you did, link it. I've answered multiple fucking times why I called out Vio over C.C. originally (C.C. had just posted her thing so I assumed she was still online and working on a follow up). It is not clear, so please do.

2. And.. you failed the test. The point is of course that a) You show you can re-evaluate and are not just in a "force this mislynch"-mode and b) I know this is the world and in the world you're town it doesn't hurt to prepare for this scenario.

14 minutes ago, Aizen said:

I did confront her me posting a reads list calling these people scummy is me comforting them if people wanna come at me for calling them scum they can I've confronted you too. Is it really scummy of me to have 1 confident scumread and call everyone else I think is town? Why does scum me do that from your pov you're town so why does scum me pick 1 person that's town to push if I got you lynched and you flipped town I'm next period. So why do I put myself in such a spot? Answer is I don't 

And once she replied to you, you immediately backed off and went "I don't want to lynch you today" and ended the conversation. That shows me you were afraid of actually having a discussion with someone which could end in them voting you. You're also not questioning them to figure them out or anything. You never confronted me, you just voted me and left me alone. I had to start questioning you before you started talking to me.

It's not scummy to only have 1 scumread, it's scummy to not attempt to increase that number.

You do it because I was going to push you hard, you know this is how it's going to end up so you stick with it and attempt to "trade" by sacrificing yourself for a mislynch.

10 minutes ago, Aizen said:

I ask everyone to vote day 1 and this happens of course.

This fucking does it. Town can use this power 10 seconds before deadline, identify a group of people voting for someone fishy and catch the entire scumteam at once.

This role is dumb for town and stupid to use in the middle of the day for town, when these gambits happen at EoD

1 minute ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

This fucking does it. Town can use this power 10 seconds before deadline, identify a group of people voting for someone fishy and catch the entire scumteam at once.

This role is dumb for town and stupid to use in the middle of the day for town, when these gambits happen at EoD

I have to use it before half the day is over.

2 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Sorry for this, didn't mean to insult you if I'm wrong, I'm just getting really worked up.

Point remains, it's extremely inefficient use rn

I keep telling myself I want Kamina to post, and while their posts are ""competent"" they are also harder to dissect because they don't leave many holes for prodding, and as it stands he doesn't look like the type of person who will be apart of active conversation, which would help me solve him way better. This could be proven wrong over time, but I'm still not understand why people are townreading Kamina based on this, and I personally think it's bullshit to not commit to a read. Kamina to me looks like the odd man out and I get tired of having people come to conclusions that their posts are good, because I'd say Sham/Refa also are good at clean dialect however they were/are proactive in their thoughts, while Kamina looks more like he comes in here at opportune times.

All Might's poisoned claim looks like wolf floundering to me lmao. Like it's some bullshit I'd make up as mafia in a situation where I don't feel like trying to play the game anymore and just want to mess around with people and WIFOM off "why would scum do this??". I doubt there's a fourth kill running around.

2 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

You're also dodging my point which is you completely dismissing Violet/C.C. as lynch options but voting Rain.

I said many times if I was forced too I would vote C2 over Vio. Did I do anything else? No because I wanted them to catch up and be slots that can solve itself along with the fact they both seemed busy. If they weren't busy and were just lazy posting that's a different story.

4 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

You did not. If you did, link it. I've answered multiple fucking times why I called out Vio over C.C. originally (C.C. had just posted her thing so I assumed she was still online and working on a follow up). It is not clear, so please do.

Our engagement is my case me voting you and saying you're scum for X Y Z is the case me trying to figure you out is the case. I'm sorry that I don't have 1 bulletproof list for you but I feel like I've spelled it out pretty clearly. 

5 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

. And.. you failed the test. The point is of course that a) You show you can re-evaluate and are not just in a "force this mislynch"-mode and b) I know this is the world and in the world you're town it doesn't hurt to prepare for this scenario.

I'll be forced to re-evaluate of course I would be but until that happens I see no reason in doing so. I have my reads because day 1 was a train wreck and I spent a lot of the night trying to maul things over and honestly it was pretty hard to adapt too but I did it and this is what I have.

7 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

And once she replied to you, you immediately backed off and went "I don't want to lynch you today" and ended the conversation. That shows me you were afraid of actually having a discussion with someone which could end in them voting you. You're also not questioning them to figure them out or anything. You never confronted me, you just voted me and left me alone. I had to start questioning you before you started talking to me.

It's not scummy to only have 1 scumread, it's scummy to not attempt to increase that number.

You do it because I was going to push you hard, you know this is how it's going to end up so you stick with it and attempt to "trade" by sacrificing yourself for a mislynch.

I didn't consider that backing off I openly wanted to lynch you so yeah I don't want to lynch her today. I'm not really scared of anyone I've been open about my feelings if they want to lynch me fine lynch me but I dam sure hope you're lynched right after me. I don't know what questions to ask really I need stuff to happen I could ask what do you sr what do you tr etc. I assumed you would answer my case and that would be us going back and forth that is what I would call confronting. 
What do you mean not attempt to increase that number I've been doing that all day On day 1 I had 1 scumread and now that number is going up.

God, I get your scum and you have to do what you can to survive but I'm getting pissy because if this wasn't anon I would never be lynched and 2 you trying to discredit and say that I haven't actively been trying to solve is just blah. 

5 minutes ago, Sham said:

All Might's poisoned claim looks like wolf floundering to me lmao. Like it's some bullshit I'd make up as mafia in a situation where I don't feel like trying to play the game anymore and just want to mess around with people and WIFOM off "why would scum do this??". I doubt there's a fourth kill running around.

yes i would lie about something that can be easily disaproven in at least 10 ways. nice thinking

15 minutes ago, Aizen said:

I said many times if I was forced too I would vote C2 over Vio. Did I do anything else? No because I wanted them to catch up and be slots that can solve itself along with the fact they both seemed busy. If they weren't busy and were just lazy posting that's a different story.

Our engagement is my case me voting you and saying you're scum for X Y Z is the case me trying to figure you out is the case. I'm sorry that I don't have 1 bulletproof list for you but I feel like I've spelled it out pretty clearly. 

I'll be forced to re-evaluate of course I would be but until that happens I see no reason in doing so. I have my reads because day 1 was a train wreck and I spent a lot of the night trying to maul things over and honestly it was pretty hard to adapt too but I did it and this is what I have.

I didn't consider that backing off I openly wanted to lynch you so yeah I don't want to lynch her today. I'm not really scared of anyone I've been open about my feelings if they want to lynch me fine lynch me but I dam sure hope you're lynched right after me. I don't know what questions to ask really I need stuff to happen I could ask what do you sr what do you tr etc. I assumed you would answer my case and that would be us going back and forth that is what I would call confronting. 
What do you mean not attempt to increase that number I've been doing that all day On day 1 I had 1 scumread and now that number is going up.

God, I get your scum and you have to do what you can to survive but I'm getting pissy because if this wasn't anon I would never be lynched and 2 you trying to discredit and say that I haven't actively been trying to solve is just blah. 

What made Rain lazy, but C.C. / Violet busy?

Stop saying you've posted it. Seriously, I want you to go back and actually copy paste this case you've been claiming to have on me, because I know you don't. You didn't like my opening and called all other stuff NAI. That's it. You just keep yelling you've repeated this over and over, when you haven't.

So, what are you going to do the rest of today. You think I'm lockscum. That's nice for you, but I'd expect town!you to hunt for my buddies or think of alternate scenario's. You're doing neither.

I do consider stopping a conversation backing off. I don't mean ditching the scumread, I mean you were not willing to engage them over their behavior.

I'm with you on the pissy part. I'm seriously fine with stopping this. I've stated my issues with you. You haven't stated yours with me, but maybe you will, idk. People can read our stuff.

In any case, I'm going to sleep, good night.