Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

##Vote: All Might

hm I don't think scum Nemu/Allmight team makes this vote because Nemu knows it wouldn't stop me from pushing her. This leads me to think All might could be town and he may die to poison. I think I'd like to lynch Kamina or shiki but I'm just praying he gets vigged at this point. I can see Kamina flipping town but it answers the most questions.

Still looking for a sub for Shiki, now also looking for one for Kamina.

Phase also ends while I'm at work, so I may not be around to update until later tonight, When the timer ends in about 4 hours 45 minutes please do not post afterwards.

Or if hammer is reached.

Votals shortly.

Votals:

All Might(3): Cu Chulainn, Sham, Nemu
Kamina(2): Marisa, Aizen
Estelle(1): All Might
Not voting: Everyone else.

Timer:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180903T20&p0=3704&msg=Day+2+end+time&font=cursive&csz=1

If I miss your vote ping me or message me.

With 11 people alive it takes 6 to hammer, hammer is required for this and any following day phases.

About 4 hours and 40 minutes left in the phase.

Can someone explain to me why it's a good idea to lynch All Might now again?

I feel like it's

1. A pretty dumb claim, since it can very easily backfire and with an itp around it doesn't even fully clear him if we believed him. I mean it could be a not too well thought out plan to gain some towncred and lure in a doc protect I guess, and all the killing power makes a poisoner less likely, but I still don't see it as 100% obvious fake. Most importantly though:

2. We get conformation on whether he's telling the truth or not tommorow anyway. Why would we take a gamble on him now, instead of just waiting one phase and lynch someone else now (we have to lynch other people at some point anyway) and be sure of what to do with him tommorow? If he lives, easy lynch. If he doesn't, free lynch on someone else.

##Vote: Kamina

3 minutes ago, Rain Nijika said:

Can someone explain to me why it's a good idea to lynch All Might now again?

I feel like it's

1. A pretty dumb claim, since it can very easily backfire and with an itp around it doesn't even fully clear him if we believed him. I mean it could be a not too well thought out plan to gain some towncred and lure in a doc protect I guess, and all the killing power makes a poisoner less likely, but I still don't see it as 100% obvious fake. Most importantly though:

2. We get conformation on whether he's telling the truth or not tommorow anyway. Why would we take a gamble on him now, instead of just waiting one phase and lynch someone else now (we have to lynch other people at some point anyway) and be sure of what to do with him tommorow? If he lives, easy lynch. If he doesn't, free lynch on someone else.

##Vote: Kamina

I think it's either the scenario you mentioned, an attempt to draw a doc, or one of the following.

- A way to keep him off the lynch table today, making a mislynch more likely
- He's a scum PR that wants to buy a night

I get that keeping him alive should be the best move, since on the off chance he's town it's way better, but I feel confident enough in his scumflip that I don't want to risk one of the two options I mentioned for it.

I'll consolidate on Kamina if needed, but this is why I think lynching All Might is not as bad as it seems.