Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 2 has ended, everyone gathers around to find out how much damage they have received in comparison to last night.

One person was found missing, it was Sham.  Everyone worked together to find the dead idle in their bed.

190?cb=20171001233738

Sham has died! They were the Watchful Deflecting Waifu.

With this Day 3 has now started.  A slight extension will be added due to the weird start time of this day phase, this phase will last 60 hours compared to 48.  Here's a timer:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180907T11&p0=3704&msg=Day+3+timer&font=cursive&csz=1

Day 3 ends on friday at 11 am CST.

With 9 people alive it takes 5 to hammer.

by the way

i didn't notice this when i claimed it, but shinori added on after i'd asked him the question that kamina WAS in fact a motivator and strongwill maker and he even corrected himself in thread lol, but also specified last night before i could see it that kamina was a 1x motivator. that really would have helped had i known earlier

1 minute ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Eh? I assure you that I am town and just a bit exasperated due to inactivity. It's hard to keep a witch's spirits up if there's nobody around to mess with..

more like ur activity dropped cuz ur scumbud was lynched. u seemed to have fun d1 messing with me, and im not dead. only when a wolf was lynched did u lose win

@Cú Chulainn thats fine, but the sooner we figure out if we wanna lynch marissa the better

1 minute ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Hide contents

Kamina wasn't here to resolve. I took a gamble and I stand by it. I've been thinking about where to next but I sorta wanna keep that thought under wraps because I may have done something good during the night due to the lack of kills.

I might have been a kill target (I was docced) but I know what your role is and if you think your target might be scum you should go for it

1 minute ago, All Might said:

more like ur activity dropped cuz ur scumbud was lynched. u seemed to have fun d1 messing with me, and im not dead. only when a wolf was lynched did u lose win

@Cú Chulainn thats fine, but the sooner we figure out if we wanna lynch marissa the better

Ehhh? The whole game was at a crawl, and your only suggestion was more inactives so...