Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

2 minutes ago, All Might said:

i'm talking about for nemu. where does his role fall into your theory for the poisoner if the poisoner is real, and do you think scum would go against their own actions to look protown? unless you consider that the itp or mafia has the poison and the other scum faction is the doctor, right?

i was also debating on marissa. why do you think marissa's had a pretty drastic tone change within the game?

Perhaps the poisoner is another part of someones role. Mafia killed Refa or oli N1 Nemu visits obv town Sham for credit of the doc claim. The other mafia poisons you? Or maybe the itp has a poison on top of w/e they have?
The only time I remember Marissa having a huge tone change is when they interacted with me. Anywhere else I don't really notice but I feel like the rage they had for me is real. So I don't think they're mafia at least. They could be a really good itp but I'm not lynching based on a "could be" right now 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

citizens, i know i am the one to blame for the fear harbored within you. i have let your stress fester into something evil, something that plagues your thoughts of my character. i realize now, truly, that this can only be my fault. for this, i apologize. a hero shouldn't act this way. i've been really lazy and sometimes have the excuse of being busy. i lost all hope for this game, and i lost all hope in myself. yet, i cannot simply stop. it is time to move forward. it is time to crush these villains.

i know you have been misled and decieved throughout this game. why do i know this? because it was I WHO DECIEVED YOU. to solve this game, i've had to do things i'm not proud of. i've lied, cajoled, and extorted people for their info. i can make it up to you all. i can win this for us. with the information i've gathered, it's time i gathered and broke down the gamestate to end this oppression on our freedom. it's time i stepped up. it's time i fulfilled my role as a true hero.

giphy.gif

i think we need to talk about estelle. without even going into angleshooting territory, their significant drop off is a huge red flag. i didn't even think their content to begin with was any good. shallow, distorted, and lacking in all aspects of someone trying to solve the game, i can't believe we've let this slot live so long. at the very least, we need a fucking wagon to finally get some information on that slot. 

nemu's had theories circulating around her. i think it's high time we laid them to rest and came to a decision on that slot. anything you have to say, voice it now. 

i asked about marissa's dropoff, @Aizen, and change in tone because i think it's townie. you might not have felt it as seriously as i did, but their tone has shifted more into what i feel is their personality. that gives them a more transparent, pure look that gives me the impression they aren't interested in hiding anything. i've got a good vibe on that whereas with a wolf i'd feel they'd try to hide within their roleplay. not the same thing i've seen with marizza.

shiki's slot did virtually nothing and came into yesterday night with shallow questions and half developed reads leaving more question marks than answering them. i got mad pingz yo, so it's time we end them, too. 

aizen's today felt good. it did. good tone, sticking to reads, genuine thought process, and a good one that.

rain's got to fucking go. they're gonna get their own dedicated god damn post.

have some concerns about violet, but unless a town poisoner steps up (WHICH IF YOU EXIST STAND UP) a vig is a pretty good claim where we expect at least 1 town killing in the game.

Well now looks like Iike I was wrong about you all might. I guess not all heroes are as dull as they first appear. Alright, Mr hero. the ball is in your court. You have my interest and my thoughts.

M6X6M6m.gif

Best not waste them.

3 minutes ago, Aizen said:

I disagree with your Estelle read your Shiki read I can understand. I'd really like a rain lynch if I can't get Nemu and we force Nemu to doc someone we say to doc.

on what basis do you disagree with me on estelle? the rest i agree with.

2 minutes ago, All Might said:

on what basis do you disagree with me on estelle? the rest i agree with.

They're one of my strongest townreads because of overall posting and how they handled the C2 wagon (as I posted above) I don't really view inactivity as a scum tell  

7 minutes ago, Aizen said:

They're one of my strongest townreads because of overall posting and how they handled the C2 wagon (as I posted above) I don't really view inactivity as a scum tell  

what's good about their posting? posts like

are pretty bad imo. not committing to reads is very low depth, and the thought processes behind said half baked reads are shallow. 

this post dissuades me from being wolf aligned with c2, but i think estelle's an itp anyway. i agree that them staying on c2 was not a mafia agenda, but again, their inconsistent reasoning and fence sitting is super wolfy. i see itp as completely reasonable for this slot.

like even here there isn't much of an effort made though they're conscious of social perceptions and how people see each other. that's a pretty hard wolf tell for me. they seem to observe a lot but do nothing with the information they have. there's also a lot of fallback points and back doors to leave a read when it doesn't go for a good agenda that a wolf might want to puzh

this is pretty much all my gripes compiled into one post regarding estelle

1 hour ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

I'm gonna hold it to myself until Violet talks about what she did during the night and others speak up as well

@Violet Evergarden, Please tell us your results/action from last night! I assume Nemu docced Cu?

This is true.

She did indeed, if scum roleblocked her then it wouldn't make sense for scum to have two different roles that do the same thing right? I confirm that an action I did was a roleblock but it was not on violet

I was not RB'd N1. My shot went at Ochako, and as we all know by now, Ochako died N1. 

I was also not RB'd N2. I acquired an ability due to the popularity poll last night (best waifu yeah!), and it resulted in a one shot ability that was a doc + tracking + strong willed all in one.

I chose to utilize it more for the tracking aspect than the doc, and I used it on Nemu. Whom I saw visiting Cu.

Just now, All Might said:

why track someone who's action is announced anyway?

If I see her going to 2 different places, as opposed to just the one she doc'd, then it would show a distinct contradiction/confliction of actions claimed. Something bothered me slightly wrt Nemu, so I wanted to see if there was more to the eye than just the actions.

Also, on the flip side, if she was the actual town doc, then why not protect the claimed doc?

Seemed like the safest bet to me IMO.

7 minutes ago, Violet Evergarden said:

This is true.

I was not RB'd N1. My shot went at Ochako, and as we all know by now, Ochako died N1. 

I was also not RB'd N2. I acquired an ability due to the popularity poll last night (best waifu yeah!), and it resulted in a one shot ability that was a doc + tracking + strong willed all in one.

I chose to utilize it more for the tracking aspect than the doc, and I used it on Nemu. Whom I saw visiting Cu.

I assume you didn't use your shot then and opted for your ability instead Violet?

3 minutes ago, Violet Evergarden said:

If I see her going to 2 different places, as opposed to just the one she doc'd, then it would show a distinct contradiction/confliction of actions claimed. Something bothered me slightly wrt Nemu, so I wanted to see if there was more to the eye than just the actions.

Also, on the flip side, if she was the actual town doc, then why not protect the claimed doc?

Seemed like the safest bet to me IMO.

no, i got that part, but from a rolespec perspective, a role that tells someone something without actually doing it seems worthless for a doc. i mean, yes the towncred, but i'd assume you'd have to visit the person anyway. what's more, if they die, best case scenario is you lose a lot of credibility. worst case scenario is death. just seems like a silly role to theorize the existance of.

that makes sense though. no complaints there.

for the tracking ability, why not track a counterwagon like myself or an inactive. seems like a more applicable use, just the doctor portion gets wasted.