Attn: all.

TLSothe

But maturity wise he is 30 yrs younger.

and probably 300 pounds less

I have to hurt you, don't I?

Jk. All the "fatty" jokes are pretty funny considering I'm not a large guy, weight-wise.

I have to hurt you, don't I?

Jk. All the "fatty" jokes are pretty funny considering I'm not a large guy, weight-wise.

I know you're not fat IRL, which is what makes it funny to me

HURT ME HURT ME HURT ME!!!

He's only a year younger than me. :/

What is your age?

No, that shouldn't matter. Being just a year younger should mean he should have at least some amount of respect and decency towards other members... But he lacks both, so it seems. I say this, because he absolutely did not take into consideration that there may be (and there are) homosexual people who are very much respected and are regulars around here.

I'd personally give him a warn for his inconsiderate actions. If he keeps going, he will eventually receive a ban.

Shape up and learn some respect towards others, Destiny Hero... Or ship out of here.

To be completely honest, I'm not entirely sure on the whole gay marriage thing.

I DO believe that they should have the same rights as married people, but I can also understand how some people like the idea of marriage to be between a man and a woman. It's part of their culture, and they feel that gay people are taking that away from them.

Of course, I also realize that most people who are against gay marriage are just against it because they dislike gay people. Though, it's not fair to say that all people who are against gay marriage, hate gay people.

In the end though, my opinion doesn't really matter, because 1. I'm not gay, and 2. I'm not married, and there's a chance that I may never be married. So I'll let others decide what to do.

I find it odd how people keep saying they see homosexual ads and yet all I ever see are Atlantica, Quest or Grand Chase ads.

All I get are 007 ads, advertising the film and Sony Ericsson's. I think the ad's depend on where you live.

Edited by Razgriz

To be completely honest, I'm not entirely sure on the whole gay marriage thing.

I DO believe that they should have the same rights as married people, but I can also understand how some people like the idea of marriage to be between a man and a woman. It's part of their culture, and they feel that gay people are taking that away from them.

Of course, I also realize that most people who are against gay marriage are just against it because they dislike gay people. Though, it's not fair to say that all people who are against gay marriage, hate gay people.

In the end though, my opinion doesn't really matter, because 1. I'm not gay, and 2. I'm not married, and there's a chance that I may never be married. So I'll let others decide what to do.

Didn't you read my topic...at all?

I'm too inexperienced to know how to respond to this. I'm going to close it right now because it seems to be an outlet for harassing a member; I'll bring my concern up with the other moderators.