Kingdom Hearts II

Oguma

I can't watch any cutscenes because they're ridiculously stupid. It also doesn't help that I've seen them all twice before while playing through the game. skipsceneskipsceneskipsceneskipscene. WHY THE HELL CAN'T OTHER GAMES LET YOU SKIP EVERY SINGLE BIT OF DIALOUGE? Also, because of a single enemy saying 'LOAFJL;DHF;AJDFL;AJF FUCK YOU' and killing me every five microseconds (those bulldog things in the Pride Lands) I have stopped Proud mode and decided on a 100% run of Beginner mode even though it'll give me nothing.

Well, I do think that part of BLS's point was that the game, while solid on it's own, sells mostly because of it's roots - Not so much Final Fantasy as Disney, but all the same.

If it did the same thing with the same sales numbers and a completely original cast, BLS would have to bite his tongue.

The problem with the Disney cast as it stands though is that they don't matter much in the story and they don't blend with each other, something that major Disney fans would like to see.

Though in the next main title, the story will probably involve less Disney characters and may blend some Disney worlds, so it may work out for the better.