I will be taking a little break from the forest

Doom103

I'm not leaving I am just not gonna be here for a period of time

Why you ask, well

Today, was the first day in my life were I felt inferior. I felt like I was just as good or worse than my peers. This has never happened. In my little world I have created I am the best, I am a genius, I am the best. But today my world come falling on me, when I realized that I am not the best. I am just a nobody. I have been called many things by many people, genius, dumbass, lair, asshole, hilarious, ect. But I don't know which am I. I want to strive for perfection, yet I never work for it, these are things about myself I do not understand. I am a lair to the people whom I love, but I would never want to hurt them in reality I think I would give my life for some of them even though I think they wouldn't. I want to be the best, and I intend to do that. I wanna be the best sig maker, I wanna be the best at brawl, I wanna be a genius, I wanna be the best looking, I want alot, that I know I can't get. I have been working n a project lately. What is human nature. I have studied people in several forums and in several different communities this one being no exception. I think I have arrived at a solid theory, our human nature it to want. Everything we do is based off the feeling to want. Now there is a pert two to that, that I will reveal another time. Basically I wanna pursue perfection, in small amounts, like being a good sig maker, or being good at brawl, little things like that would fulfill my dream of being the best. I would like to first go with being a genius, I have been called one on more than one occasion, and I believed it for a while, but not anymore. I want to renew that feeling of strength and confidence back, so with that I can strive for perfection. All this to say I will dedicate alot of my time to achieve this goal, and when I come back I wanna come back a different person, if I do not come back a new person. I can say alot of you I really do love, and some are meh, but all the same I will keep you in mind and I might stop by once or twice, most likely not. So after tonight I will pursue my dreams and be the best I can be. You are free to ask me what ever you like

I have the utmost confidence that person is able to excel at most any skill given the motivation to pursue it relentlessly. I hope you succeed in bolstering your confidence in a timely manner. It's evident from your post that you have the admirable capacity to gear your mind towards making strides in anything you want.

Thanks again for the television advice.

I have the utmost confidence that person is able to excel at most any skill given the motivation to pursue it relentlessly. I hope you succeed in bolstering your confidence in a timely manner. It's evident from your post that you have the admirable capacity to gear your mind towards making strides in anything you want.

Thanks again for the television advice.

XD thank you wist

Well I am about to go to bed, I will read the topic one last time in the morning

So tomorrow is the dawn of a new life l will think of you all and be back one day as a changed person

Bye guys

Later

Edited by Doom_Dragon_103