How many units come to the last chapter?

So, for my Peggy run I've got:

Peggy

Peggy

Peggy

Trainee

Trainee

Trainee (too lazy to write names)

Moldy Butt

Colm

Neemee

Joshuah/Myrrh/? (Not anyone early that I don't like, like R-Tard, Lute, Garcia, Rennac L'Arachel, stuff like that. Somebody fun to use)

If I used only Pegasus Knights, I would get completely owned. Three characters on the last level isn't going to get me very far.

Um, Monsters ae lol. You could SOLO it, let alone take it down with 3 units.

Um, Monsters ae lol. You could SOLO it, let alone take it down with 3 units.

Assuming the character(s) went 20/20, and all of the stat increasers were packed into them. Uber units are overpowered in Fire Emblem. Of course they could take out anything.

But the Pegasus trio? No. They're too fragile, ad there's only one Fili Shield.

The Pegasi won't die to anything but the Bow users, Lyon and the Draco Zombies. And they're extremely flexible, so the one with the Delpi Shield can pick off the bow users. They can fly over the middle to avoid the Draco Zombies. And with Vidofnir + Triangle Attack, Lyon dies pretty easily.

And that one Pegasus Knight could solo the final chapter at level 20/5 with no stat boosters.

Doubt it.

You're doing a pegasus only run, yet you don't want to use just them?

Excuse the rudeness, but that's pretty epic fail.

It's a Peggy run because I'm using them. It's not a peggy solo.

The Pegasi won't die to anything but the Bow users, Lyon and the Draco Zombies. And they're extremely flexible, so the one with the Delpi Shield can pick off the bow users. They can fly over the middle to avoid the Draco Zombies. And with Vidofnir + Triangle Attack, Lyon dies pretty easily.

The peggies are pretty fragile, though. Their defenses are pretty bad, and they're not even that strong.

It's a Peggy run because I'm using them. It's not a peggy solo.

Then it's not a "peggy" run, since it's just like a normal playthrough. You're also using all trainees, so why isn't it a trainee run?

The peggies are pretty fragile, though. Their defenses are pretty bad, and they're not even that strong.

They also feature pretty decent Avo, as well as good WTC. They're not going to die easily.