Hiii...

Kentos

Ello, 

I've finally caved and created an account.  I'm not a very social-able person but I will try.  I've been a silent lurker of this site for 10 years or so.  I probably went back in forth between here and gamefaqs trying to find out little things like FE7s secret shops in its beautifully pixelated bushes..  I started on FE7 and reverted to get a copy of FE6 because Sacred Stones wasn't available yet.  I was the guy who did entire playthroughs just to get Eliwood and Hector to pick up a different A support because reasons  ;). One time I did a playthrough just to get Nino to solo the Epilogue. 

I've beaten... FE6, 7, Stones, PoR, RD, Awakening, Fates, #FE, and Echos while sinking the most total time into FE7 and Awakening.  Those games I have put in around 1000+ hours each of playing and replaying compared to 400-500 in fates.  Proudly cleared both Lunatic+ Casual and Lunatic+Classic difficulties in Awakening with no deaths, and I think this may be the only place on the internet to appreciate this feat.  You got to do a +Def Robin for the first 8 chapters or you're outright nuts... Too Many Resets....  

I'm currently playing fire emblem heroes and awaiting the new Smash and Three Houses.  Hopefully those boys from nintendo love us in 2019 because I haven't see a FE direct in a while.
Maybe if you guys like I'll post my collection.  

Nice to meet you all.  I'll read your comments, aspire to be in the discord, and come again.

Willkommen. I, similarly, had been a lurker of this site for a... long time before actually registered. Actually probably about 10 years from when I registered here like you.

Seems you've got a pretty solid amount of Fire Emblem under your belt.

Thanks Slumber :)  I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.

And who isn't a sucker for a good challenge and stories to boot? :D  I'd say Lunatic + Classic was... the hardest gaming endeavor I've ever done period, no matter the game or series.  I saw you chose Tharcia as your favorite in the series!  I never played it but heard its a stupid level of hard.  I bet you have even more experience under your belt than me.

10 hours ago, Kentos said:

Ello, 

I've finally caved and created an account.  I'm not a very social-able person but I will try.  I've been a silent lurker of this site for 10 years or so.  I probably went back in forth between here and gamefaqs trying to find out little things like FE7s secret shops in its beautifully pixelated bushes..  I started on FE7 and reverted to get a copy of FE6 because Sacred Stones wasn't available yet.  I was the guy who did entire playthroughs just to get Eliwood and Hector to pick up a different A support because reasons  ;). One time I did a playthrough just to get Nino to solo the Epilogue. 

I've beaten... FE6, 7, Stones, PoR, RD, Awakening, Fates, #FE, and Echos while sinking the most total time into FE7 and Awakening.  Those games I have put in around 1000+ hours each of playing and replaying compared to 400-500 in fates.  Proudly cleared both Lunatic+ Casual and Lunatic+Classic difficulties in Awakening with no deaths, and I think this may be the only place on the internet to appreciate this feat.  You got to do a +Def Robin for the first 8 chapters or you're outright nuts... Too Many Resets....  

I'm currently playing fire emblem heroes and awaiting the new Smash and Three Houses.  Hopefully those boys from nintendo love us in 2019 because I haven't see a FE direct in a while.
Maybe if you guys like I'll post my collection.  

Nice to meet you all.  I'll read your comments, aspire to be in the discord, and come again.

I'm sure you'll fit snugly into the forest. It seems like your talented due to you beating Lunatic+Classic with no deaths..like fuck..I can't even do that lol.  

Welcome to the Forest, Kentos!

Excuse me but your profile pic. It reminds me a lot of some New Force characters in Phantasy Star. Is that it?

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Yeah, well, I did a. . .y'know, I forgot what I did with Robin, but I'm pretty sure it involved a lot of Veteran abuse!

Anyway, welcome~!  Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

Thank you very much for your warm welcomes all!

YCine, someone drew my character from a game called mabinogi back in the day and I never updated the discord pic.
Eclipse, All the character abuse to get through hard times.  I think Awakening and Radiant Dawn I spent the most mindless grinding in.

21 hours ago, Kentos said:

YCine, someone drew my character from a game called mabinogi back in the day and I never updated the discord pic.

This name doesn't ring any bell to me. But thank you for answering!

Also, next time you want to call out someone in your reply use the Quote function or just @Kentos!