The Chain Of Music

Corrobin

(Name a song, or a group, or an artist, or an album, and someone will follow up with their own artist and a link between the two. For an example:

Alix: Foo Fighters.

Brandon: Foo Fighter's lead singer, Dave Grohl, was the drummer for Nirvana.

Cassie: Kurt Cobain was in relationship with Courtney Love.

Devan: Courtney Love collaborated with Fall Out Boy for their album Save Rock And Roll.

Ethan: Fall Out Boy had another collaboration on that album with Elton John.)

Green Day.

Felix: Elton John has sang with a lot of artists, but one of the most notable was Freddie Mercury.

I would totally have picked Aretha Franklin but first name basis I guess.

Edit: On realising I didn't need it to be an F starting Ghetto Gospel would also have been a great choice.

Edited by Dayni

6 hours ago, Dayni said:

Felix: Elton John has sang with a lot of artists, but one of the most notable was Freddie Mercury.

I would totally have picked Aretha Franklin but first name basis I guess.

Edit: On realising I didn't need it to be an F starting Ghetto Gospel would also have been a great choice.

I think he meant for us to link Green Day to another artist.

Green Day is the name of a stand in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo, it also shares a part with The Rolling Stones

• 2 weeks later...

Devo were involved in a Disney-created kid's band called Devo 2.0. While they did kid-friendly covers of Devo, they broke up after a flop and the most notable member ended up in Hunger Games. That movie had a single on the soundtrack from Taylor Swift.

• 5 months later...

Taylor Swift recently created a new single called "ME!", which had a guest artist in Brendon Urie, the front man of the band Panic! At The Disco.

• 4 weeks later...

Once, at a concert where Blink-182 were supposed to show up, they couldn't, so Weezer appeared and even covered All The Small Things.