What games have you played through once and never want to play through again?

Arcphoenix

I only play a few games and replay them often so there are few games I wouldn't wanna replay. But.

Okami; The game is beautiful. And that's the most interesting part about it. The rest is watered down Zelda. Also doesn't help that I have the wii version and all my wii remotes hardly work for more then 30 minutes before acting weird.

Wind Waker; I remember how I once laid the controller down while sailing and started making a cup of tea. If a game is so boring that even someone like me, who enjoys fe4, gets bored you did something wrong.

Nes games not called Zelda/Mario/Final Fantasy; The only reason I played these games was so that I could say I've beaten them (I didn't have a lot of self confidence back then). 

Pokemon games past gen 5; I've become the very thing that I hated. A cynical pokemon fan that constantly complains about the new pokemon games. But in all seriousness, there is nothing interesting that pokemon has done since then. 

Kid Icarus Uprising; The game has very funny writing but the game caused physical pain to my hand.

Fire Emblem Fates; The worst part is that I really wanted to like this game. I tried to play it again to convince myself that the game is not that bad. I tried almost everything, but I couldn't enjoy it. I remember how I once was trying to enjoy it while on a train with a friend of mine, but I kept complaining and generally being in a bad mood so he said 'Why are you still playing? It's pretty clear that you hate the game so just quit'. I've currently given the game to another friend who really enjoys it so he can keep for all that I care.

After I started it, I gotta mention Hyperdimension Neptunia U Action Unleashed - even if I'm barely in it. Dunno if it's just my PC, but the game is very very clunky and somewhat slow. Combat's not that interesting and, at least as far as I've gotten, the nonexistance of a story hardly motivates me to play through. It just isn't really that fun. I'm going to see this game through to the end, but there will definitely be a lot of procrastination along the way. I won't open it again after that. I'll just play Blanc vs Zombies or 4GO if I feel like playing 3D Neptunia again.

Edited by Arcphoenix

The Pokemon 3DS games: The issue I have with the Pokemon 3DS games is that they're either too easy (X/Y and ORAS) or they're just FULL of tutorials and roadblocks to the point it just feels like it's ruining the reason why I used to play Pokemon so much (Pokemon SUN/MOON and ULTRA SUN/ULTRA MOON).

Pokemon let's go Eevee: Pokemon let's go Eevee I've actually enjoyed quite a lot and that game doesn't suffer from the problems I've mentioned before but it has such a big focus on the new catching mechanic that they even force you to own 50 different Pokemon to fight a gym and I really don't like to feel forced to do something like that every time I'll play it.