How to complain effectively about the new banner (and anything else related to Heroes)

TriforceP

the most effectiv way to complain is with your wallet. I mean Feedback will be sometimes  read but numbers count more then anything in any company.  As long as the numbers add up noone will give a **** about complaints unless as said you vote with your wallet (the numbers go down) or there is a social media shitstorm brewing up that could tarnish their reputation (like a really big one).

Otherwise companies dont care.

Well, since I can't help with my wallet (you know, F2P issues), I've put my piece by sending a complain (although I know they don't care). I used to send feedback for things that I liked how they were doing (since it's more difficult to get positive feedback), but my last 3-4 reports have been complains, and in a short period of time.

Glad to see so much activity in this thread!

So this may seem a little bold, but I kind of want to suggest a union of sorts. Either a Discord group or weekly set of threads or something where a large group of people vote for requests, then all together, once a week, we all put in to IS with the same comments and complaints. The more of us putting in similar requests, the more they know what people want. Plus, voting will mean that we're asking for a larger subset of the fanbase want than simply ourselves. So we may not always get to request exactly what you want every week, but at least we're providing direction other than just "no Fates" or "listen to our millions of ideas".

53741908_638de1eb6d.jpg.6b96178b23d94d1d6bcec0efd0477c5f.jpg

Also, as others have said, even if you don't like that idea, vote with your orbs. Don't pull on the banners you don't like. Show them what you want and don't reward them for doing what you don't want them to. 

1 hour ago, TriforceP said:

So this may seem a little bold, but I kind of want to suggest a union of sorts. Either a Discord group or weekly set of threads or something where a large group of people vote for requests, then all together, once a week, we all put in to IS with the same comments and complaints. The more of us putting in similar requests, the more they know what people want. Plus, voting will mean that we're asking for a larger subset of the fanbase want than simply ourselves. So we may not always get to request exactly what you want every week, but at least we're providing direction other than just "no Fates" or "listen to our millions of ideas".

This would definitely be the most effective method. Although I don't know if it'd be that easy to do, given that many people likely have different areas they're more concerned with than others or may want a different solution to the same issue.

That said, if we can agree on the same issues and come to consensus on how they should be handled and if enough people participate, this is a wonderful idea if not the best way of making IS aware of fan opinion.

Edited by Arcphoenix

6 hours ago, TriforceP said:

53741908_638de1eb6d.jpg.6b96178b23d94d1d6bcec0efd0477c5f.jpg

Also, as others have said, even if you don't like that idea, vote with your orbs. Don't pull on the banners you don't like. Show them what you want and don't reward them for doing what you don't want them to. 

I've been calling for Brom for literally two years now so I vote that that's the first thing we do.

Maybe we can do a movement to not summon on any Fates-related banners we collectively do not like until everyone gets what they want?

It will be slightly difficult for me unless I get lucky, but I guess that means I’ll have to build up those GHB units sometime.