Yet another one...

Fëanen

Well, I was probably going to join anyway, but since I along with the rest of FESS have just received an eviction notice...

Hello everybody. I'm Fëanen, but if you don't feel like bothering with Alt + 0235 Feanen is perfectly acceptable. I've been a major fan of FE since Christmas Eve 2003, and my passion is as strong as ever.

Let me tell you a little bit about me: I'm a 19 year old MALE (people get confused) who enjoys video games, books, and classic rock. I'm an amateur astrologer and full-time computer geek who spends many hours on the internet. I'm also very quiet on forums; I make a fantastic lurker. I tend to be more chatty via IM, though.

And...that's about all, I suppose. I look forward to making this my secondary forum, and am glad the color scheme is so agreeable to my eyes.

Nice one.

Welcome dude. What FEs have you played?

I've played a bit of all of them, but I've only beat the ones released in the US. I never really think of playing emulators when I'm on the computer.

I've played a bit of all of them, but I've only beat the ones released in the US. I never really think of playing emulators when I'm on the computer.

Same... I mostly play FE on the computer if it's to record something, otherwise I'd play them either on my DS or Wii (but it's broken >_<).