Crackships

Guest Armads

4 hours ago, PrincessAlyson said:

You and Pope Lady. Now watch as that actually becomes a thing...

OH GOD

This may not count, but I would laugh if Claude is the sassy gay friend, Dimitri is the unfortunate ladies' man/womanizer and constantly hits on Edelgard, and Claude points out cute guys to her and she rolls her eyes.

11 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

OH GOD

This may not count, but I would laugh if Claude is the sassy gay friend, Dimitri is the unfortunate ladies' man/womanizer and constantly hits on Edelgard, and Claude points out cute guys to her and she rolls her eyes.

I had a dream that went something like that.

Except they were also hairdressers.

Well, one of the basic rules of Fire Emblem says there must be a girl who is 'secretly' and obsessively in love with the lord or one of the lords of the game, without ever getting to marry them (although I guess Oboro broke that rule by being able to marry Takumi, but Oboro is best girl, so of course ❤️)

In this case, I'll take a guess and go with... Hilda with Claude. Or maybe they decide to change it now and this time it'll be someone like Bernadetta with Edelgard.

Also, that rule goes just after the 'There Must be Incest' one, and they can merge, such as is the case of Julia being in love with her half-brother, or Lachesis with Eldigan.

Honestly, with Fire Emblem, ships can be about anyone with anyone or anything, they don't care.