My dear Blacken

My friend, good as you are at trolling, you have much to learn about the art of arguing. Perhaps you should heed your own words before charging headlong into a situation. I must say though, I am impressed at the amount of enjoyment that can be extracted from such acts of recklessness.

Where was the trolling at? I must protect this forest. XD

Seeing as how you're an ordinary member who causes problems and makes them worse and has never stopped a problem I doubt you could help.

Seeing as how you're an ordinary member who causes problems and makes them worse and has never stopped a problem I doubt you could help.

Ordinary yes, but not lacking respect like others, if you get my meaning, avy boy. ^^

Edited by Extreme Void

It is not our place to start calling members out on trolling on our own.

If you have a problem with someone, either contact them directly, or report them to a mod.

If you MUST make a topic, then do not make it a negative/sarcastic one. Try to be courteous and help to fix the problem.

I request a mod or someone close this topic please, before things get out of hand.

Blacken will either straighten out, or the mods will deal with him. There's no need for this topic.

It is not our place to start calling members out on trolling on our own.

If you have a problem with someone, either contact them directly, or report them to a mod.

If you MUST make a topic, then do not make it a negative/sarcastic one. Try to be courteous and help to fix the problem.

I request a mod or someone close this topic please, before things get out of hand.

Blacken will either straighten out, or the mods will deal with him. There's no need for this topic.

I tend to agree, but because you're only feeding the troll by making it. :/

I tend to agree, but because you're only feeding the troll by making it. :/

My good sirs, do you not think I fully comprehend this? There's more than one way to skin a cat.

My good sirs, do you not think I fully comprehend this? There's more than one way to skin a cat.

There's also more than one way to skin a fox.

So I take it you like to outsmart trolls?

nowai

There's also more than one way to skin a fox.

Ah but sadly Fox hunting has become something of a fringe sport these days, what with these activists everywhere.

nowai

Ah but sadly Fox hunting has become something of a fringe sport these days, what with these activists everywhere.

There are plenty to hunt in the forest.

Beginning with ya, even though you aint a fox, good sire. ^^

We're talking about hunting foxes. Not Hikas. Hika season begins in March.