Characters that should have been in brawl

Metal Rabbit

Falco is more like Fox. They changed a few things around from, Melee but they are more similar to each other than Wolf

I'll agree with that. But Falco was in the Smash series before Wolf. That's why I'd rather have him in it then Wolf. Again as I've said before, it's nothing agaisnt Wolf or even the starfox series. I mean if they put in Wolf and kept Falco and Fox, but changed Wolf's B moves so they were nothing like Falco and Fox I'd be perfectly fine with it.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Wolf:Fox more different than Luigi:Mario? Luigi and Mario have two completely different specials, while Fox and Wolf have the same specials with minor differences. I'd say Wolf is a Luigified (yes, that's a word) version of Fox. But is Luigi is more different from Mario than Fox to Wolf, that's the point I'm making.

what do u mean specials? If you mean their smash attacks, then yes they are pretty much the same

Krystal should have been in

Micaiah should have been in

Issac should have been in

Spartan-117 (though I highly doubt he would be) should have been in.

Mario and Luigi are very different, it's true. Fox and Wolf ARE more similar than Mario and Luigi, because Mario and Luigi really have nothing at all in common. Nothing. Fox and Wolf are different enough to not be called clones. Their smash attacks are very different, and their specials are somewhat similar but still have enough difference to change the way you play. Their weight and speed are also very different.

Mario and Luigi are very different, it's true. Fox and Wolf ARE more similar than Mario and Luigi, because Mario and Luigi really have nothing at all in common. Nothing. Fox and Wolf are different enough to not be called clones. Their smash attacks are very different, and their specials are somewhat similar but still have enough difference to change the way you play. Their weight and speed are also very different.

Exactly what I was trying to say.

• 2 weeks later...
Spartan-117 (though I highly doubt he would be) should have been in.
I'm just glad Master Chief isn't in brawl. I would've puked...

I wouldn't mind, it end the "Who'd win in a fight, Samus or Master chief" discussions that have gone on for ages.

I wouldn't mind, it end the "Who'd win in a fight, Samus or Master chief" discussions that have gone on for ages.

yeah but Master Chief has enough fame... he doesn't need more, besides, Samus would kick his ass anyway :D

true, but still after watching Haloid

it made me want to VOMIT

ah the power of Noein

Edited by Marth Knight of the Memnar

• 3 weeks later...

Ppl i wanted in brawl:

RD sothe

Black Knight

Hyper Tsuna

Sora

Lloyd Irving

Genis sage

Jade Curtiss

Neku

Joshua assist trophy

Presea assist trophy

Lethe and Lyre assist trophy

Hibari

Yamamoto

Gokudera assist trophy

Yeah i know theres no way in hell the reborn chars would be in but meh.

ppl that should have made it and who they should have replaced

A lord from FE7 - peach (she might be an original character with unique movesets, but she's no fighter to begin with) plus FE7 was very important to the series, seeing as it was the first western one

Chrono from Chrono Trigger - rob (no one likes rob)

Mewtwo - Mr. GW (this is character is really trash to me)

Ganon with sword - the ganon we have now (he really needs to stop imitating c. falcon)

Isaac from golden sun- Jiggs (one too many ball characters)

and...

soren

sigurd

volke

greil

mia

nephenee

jill

black knight

sothe

elincia

roy

fe fan bias FTW

if it were up to me, half of the characters would be from FE

FE has too many goddam characters... <_<

Size? Olimar is the size of a penny. Kirby is 8 inches tall. Sizes can be changed. And don't say that it's different because if it is so different maybe the Poison Mushroom shouldn't of been in Brawl.

Character, Background? He's Samus' main enemy, he killed Samus' parents, he is the most occuring character other than Samus, and has only NOT appeared in 2 games in the series. Ridley is to Samus as Bowser is to Mario as Ganondorf is to Link.

Size doesn't matter. Size never matters. Look at Bowser, he's had size changes from being Godzilla huge to what you see in Melee and Brawl.

I personally think Ridley would've been better as a character, but since they made his model so fucking ugly he's better off as a boss. ;)