State of Play: Direct Updates on Playstation

Zapp Branniglenn

"State of Play will give you updates and announcements from the world of PlayStation. Our first episode will showcase upcoming PS4 and PS VR software, including new trailers, new game announcements and new gameplay footage."

So yeah, it's a nintendo direct but with playstation products. But that's okay! Suddenly Sony's withdrawal from E3 makes a lot more sense, since It's not like they have no games to advertise while we wait for PS5. More than half of it is PSVR games, which is appropriately on-brand. I was wondering what happened to Concrete Genie. Mortal Kombat still rocks. What do you guys think about this sort of presentation? 

Good presentation style. Needs better material to present though (TLOU 2, Death Stranding?) if the like-dislike ratio is anything to go by. Sony's decision to skip E3 may make sense if they don't have good things to present this year (PS5 is on the horizon and seems to be their biggest priority at the point).

Goddammit does Days Gone look less and less interesting since the initial reveal.

And the initial reveal looked like the most committee decided game ever.

On 3/26/2019 at 11:23 AM, Jingle Jangle said:

Ride to Hell 2

I'm sorry, but what? I was concerned it was real. It's just Days Gone is Ride to Hell but better realised and with zombies?

Yeah, the content's the real issue for me here, with maybe Blood and Truth being the one VR game I could have said piqued my interest and their non-VR list being less personally interesting.