You know what I want most?

Metal Rabbit

As do I... Perhaps now that Sakurai's done with Brawl, he'll start developing a new Kirby game.

Before Brawl he started a third party company, he no longer works for Nintendo and gave all rights of Kirby to anyone in HAL Labs who wants to mess with it.

I heard a rumor that they were gonna put the unfinished GameCube Kirby onto the Wii. Also, it has been pretty much confirmed that the upcoming Kirby Super Special Deluxe (or something along those lines) for the Nintendo DS will be a remake of Kirby Super Star.

The first Kirby game I played was Dreamland 2 (which is still my favorite) and I don't think the others I've played are nearly as good.

I'd like to give an honorable mention to squeak squad though, since it rekindled my love for kirby.

And no, I havent played superstar. I'll download it off the internet Virtual Console when i get another card.

Before Brawl he started a third party company, he no longer works for Nintendo and gave all rights of Kirby to anyone in HAL Labs who wants to mess with it.

I was hoping that wasn't the case...

If they screw with the Kirby series, I'm gonna march on down to HAL Labs and sucker punch each and every employee involved.

Hal Labs has already created great games without Sakurai, and if it wasn't for the SSB series, his name wouldn't be mentioned as much. Point is, he is no Shigeru Miyamoto.

Yeah, but they haven't made any Kirby games without Sakurai yet. Sakurai invented Kirby. Sakurai is the god of pink puffballs everywhere.

crappy characters exist so the uber ones look better.

oh yeah, never thought if that way

kinda like without villains, there's no superheros