*goes to play*

He calls units he doesn't like ridiculous names. R-tard is the result of him not liking Artur..... I highly doubt he's calling them that out of a strange translation.

Ah...makes sense now. >.<

Thank you for the explaination.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=D

Yep. And I don't see in any way how they insult people. It's not like those are real people =D

Think about people who have had diseases in their a*** (censoring it since some may call it foul language), or think about people who are always called a retard or turd or something in their lives outside of the internet. Those are real people, and although such people might not be on this forum, they still exist, and you're effectively insulting them.

I think he's proved many times that he doesn't care about insulting people. Just put him on your respect blacklist and move on. :/

Back on topic: How are your unit progressing, DH?

Edited by Meteor

Think about people who have had diseases in their a*** (censoring it since some may call it foul language), or think about people who are always called a retard or turd or something in their lives outside of the internet. Those are real people, and although such people might not be on this forum, they still exist, and you're effectively insulting them.

If you had a disease in your ass, and looking at that word scars you, it's not my issue. If people call you a retard at school, and seing that word on a Fire Emblem forum makes you cry, your problem.

I think he's proved many times that he doesn't care about insulting people. Just put him on your respect blacklist and move on. :/

Back on topic: How are your unit progressing, DH?

They need to catch that frickin leprachaun and eat some Lucky Charms.

Edited by Destiny Hero

(not the generic monsters; the promoted human enemies)

You mentioned this a while ago in order to improve your claim, but this makes all the difference. Let me quote a rather famous joke - "In Soviet Russia, hamburger eat you!" In FE8, human promoted enemies are generally weaker than their unpromoted counterparts (bar weapons) up to the Riev chapter (and even then it's mostly due to numbers why they can actually hurt you). If you want to see total failure in an enemy, check the Druids that hang around Lyon's fort - They have base stats, which is absolutely pathetic, and it shows especially badly on them.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

If you had a disease in your ass, and looking at that word scars you, it's not my issue. If people call you a retard at school, and seing that word on a Fire Emblem forum makes you cry, your problem.

Seriously, I hope you aren't like that at school or at home or wherever, since it won't do you any good. And take this advice from me, if you are like that in real life, then do something about it.

Let me put it this way: You (and I mean you specifically, Destiny Hero) have been an HIV-patient for over a year, and suddenly, you find many people calling names using the word "aids" in whatever way. Don't tell me that such a thing wouldn't affect/insult you.

Edited by Tino

Seriously, I hope you aren't like that at school or at home or wherever, since it won't do you any good. And take this advice from me, if you are like that in real life, then do something about it.

Let me put it this way: You (and I mean you specifically, Destiny Hero) have been an HIV-patient for over a year, and suddenly, you find many people calling names using the word "aids" in whatever way. Don't tell me that such a thing wouldn't affect/insult you.

I wouldn't have a problem with that. If anyone sees "Anus" on a Fire Emblem forum, and it makes them cry and kill themselves, that's their problem, and their strange, retarded problem. And if I somehow had HIV, it'd be my problem, and I wouldn't run around and be a bitch, like you're doing, because I don't like how someone is trying to brighten up a situation and add some creativity to something. I wouldn't expect the whole world to tend to my issues and be all about me, because that's life, and if someone has a problem with that, well, that's their problem, not mine.

Y'know, you should make on single run-through topic...

?_?

I wouldn't have a problem with that. If anyone sees "Anus" on a Fire Emblem forum, and it makes them cry and kill themselves, that's their problem, and their strange, retarded problem. And if I somehow had HIV, it'd be my problem, and I wouldn't run around and be a bitch, like you're doing, because I don't like how someone is trying to brighten up a situation and add some creativity to something. I wouldn't expect the whole world to tend to my issues and be all about me, because that's life, and if someone has a problem with that, well, that's their problem, not mine.

I don’t think he is bitching or anything; it’s more like he tries to reasoning with you.

Think about this, there must be some sensitive people around here. And your words might or might not hurt them. I believe you should be a little more considerate to other’s feelings. And no, you don’t need to change your attitude or the way you are thinking, just…be a little more careful when you are using some words. ^^;;

Chances are you're being successfully trolled, if you haven't noticed it yet.

Just saying.

If you're "disturbed" by what I say, stop bitching. Nobody said you had to read anything I post. So just shut up and settle it maturely: Ignore me. You don't have to try and get as much attention as you can.

tl;dr - Don't like it? Ignore it.

If you're "disturbed" by what I say, stop bitching. Nobody said you had to read anything I post. So just shut up and settle it maturely: Ignore me. You don't have to try and get as much attention as you can.

tl;dr - Don't like it? Ignore it.

So, it'd be alright if someone spammed your comment page, mocking you, making repulsive comments, and threatening you? It'd A-OK, and you should just keep it to yourself? :O

OK, that's a harsh, but it's the same principle.

Edited by ChaosNinji

So, it'd be alright if someone spammed your comment page, mocking you, making repulsive comments, and threatening you? It'd A-OK, and you should just keep it to yourself? :O

Unless you subscribe to a thread, you don't get notifications of replies to it. You can also ignore it altogether.

The same doesn't exactly happen with one's profile page. Not to mention that you're talking about personal insults, there.

If someone spams my profile, I'll just report them and delete the comments. But since I'm not an idiot, only comments I approve can be displayed, so that can't happen anyway.

If you report it, you're technically sharing your problems with whatever mod reads your warning. By your logic, you should suck it up and ignore the comments.

Reporting them to a mod is the most mature way to go about the situation because it's their job to catch people who do that, and by not reporting the person, you're letting them do it to someone else and making it their problem as well.

Reporting them to a mod is the most mature way to go about the situation because it's their job to catch people who do that, and by not reporting the person, you're letting them do it to someone else and making it their problem as well.

How so? If they specifically did not like you, which I know quite a few members do, then it would only affect you. Reporting it is the same as saying "Hey, I don't like this.", which you wrote off as bitching before.