New Patch unavailable in U.S.???

Shoblongoo

Never had this problem with feh before. Get to launch screen and it tells me I need to download update from App Store to rum the app. Hit the update button and get Item Not Available: the item you’ve requested is not currently available in the U.S. store. Any other users having this problem and/or have a fix???

Maybe try to see if deleting the app then getting the app helps. If that doesn't work try turning your phone off then back on helps. If that doesn't work send a message to the customer service of heroes or the equivalent of it.

Are you playing in Android or Apple?  I went and downloaded it manually from the Google Play store a couple days ago.

I'm having a similar problem, Australian iOS user here. It told me to switch to the Japanese App Store to get the update, but then it didn't have it either. That's weird.

EDIT: Just switched back to the Australian store, and it has it now. Maybe try switching stores if it still isn't working. Otherwise, I have no idea.

Edited by Anathaco
Updated information in post

For Apple, I always just use Offload App and it works just fine. Used to use a crappy Android tablet but I can't remember what worked with that other than being patient.

On 5/10/2019 at 5:44 PM, Rezzy said:

Are you playing in Android or Apple?  I went and downloaded it manually from the Google Play store a couple days ago.

Yeah that did it--good call.

Never did display correctly and kept giving me that weird error message from the Heroes launch, but I was able to go into the app store and do a manual update. 

1 hour ago, Shoblongoo said:

Yeah that did it--good call.

Never did display correctly and kept giving me that weird error message from the Heroes launch, but I was able to go into the app store and do a manual update. 

Glad that helped.  It's been wonky downloading automatically a few times for me.