Team building help for returning player?

Hi, I just re-downloaded this game after taking a huge break (year and a half). I think the last major banner I remember was the Christmas one with armored red mage Tharja or something like that. Basically, I have no idea what I'm doing really, so I would like some help with building some teams for Arena (and for all the story chapters that have come out since). I'm going to list all the 5 stars that I have, along with their IVs, and if I did some inheritance on them when I was still playing I'll mention that.
Saber (+Atk -Res)
Soleil (+Spd -HP)
Cain (+Res -HP)
Elincia (+Atk -Def) Skills: Amiti, Reposition, Luna, Death Blow , Hit and Run, Threaten Def
Fjorm (Neutral)
Oscar (Not sure, lvl 35, 37 HP, 27 Atk (no weapon), 34 Spd, 23 Def, 21 Res)
Olwen (lvl 20, 25 HP, 16 Atk, 14 Spd, 11 Def, 22 Res)
Summer Corrin (+Def -Atk)
Performing Azura (+HP -Spd) Skills: Uror, Sing, Moonbow, Triangle Adept, Wings of Mercy, Hone Attack
Amelia (+Res -HP) Skills: Slaying Axe+, Pivot, Bonfire, Fury, Wings of Mercy, Armor March
Dierdre (-Spe +Res)
Brave Lyn (Neutral) Skills: Mulagir, Draw Back, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow, Sacae's Blessing, Atk Smoke
Brave Veronica (Neutral)
I also have a ton of 3 and 4 star units, but I feel like listing all of those would take too long, so I'll put them if ya'll want but otherwise I'm just gonna leave it as is. Thanks for the help in advance!
(repost from r/fireemblemheroes)

This is usually a question best left in the Ask questions thread, but carrying on...

~Saber looks great. If you don't know (and it seems doubtful if you were gone for since the first Christmas banner), he got a personal weapon that, when refined, gives him conditional Distant Counter when his special is ready in addition to +3 to all stats. Give him Pavise or Aegis, keep Shield Pulse, and you got yourself a good Saber.
~Soleil can use that Speed to her advantage, but she's also got a nice Atk stat. I personally used to use her as an Armor killer, then an Arena cheerleader.
~Elincia can work with either +Atk or +Spd, so that +Atk is fortunate to have. I'd replace Death Blow with Life and Death or Swift Sparrow to give her some Speed.
~Fjorm is... well, Fjorm. We all got her.
~Nothing to say about Oscar, because I don't use him myself, but I will say that there is now an option in the Settings menu that enables you to see the Boon and Bane stats of a unit (known officially as Assets and Flaws). Assets will be highlighted Blue, while Flaws are Red. Giving any unit a merge will now also remove the Flaw, though it does still exist for certain purposes. I say this because this will let you see your units Assets and Flaws regardless of their level.
~Olwen might prefer Blarblade to Dire Thunder, but with enough Speed stacking she can run a Quad Thunder build. Not recommended if you don't have her with an offensive Asset.
~I'm not sure how usable that Summer Corrin is, but most non-Infantry mages can run just fine with a Bladetome.
~PA!Azura shouldn't need much to make her good. Dancers generally don't want to see combat against anyone but units they have a color advantage against, so Triangle Adept already has you pretty covered.
~Amelia recently got a personal weapon with a refine that boosts her Spd and Def as long as she has a positive status effect or stat boost on her (Armor March, for instance). While your Amelia is relatively... eh, she can still be used to good effect.
~Deirdre also got a refine to Divine Naga: if she has at least 3 points of Res more than her target foe, she gets +3 to all stats. Refining Divine Naga at all will get her the ability to disable Adeptive Damage at all, so she's a good Dragon killer.
~There's a good number of ways to build Brave Lyn, but having Neutral is a good start.
~Same with Brave Veronica.

As for your other units, again I'd turn on the setting that lets you see your units Asset and Flaw stats, then come back with everyone who looks good in your eyes.