• Every playthrough
  3. 3. Ewan

• Never
    • Once
    • A few times
    • Often
    • A lot
    • Every playthrough

Best units in the game. Why not use them?

What the fuck? They join at essentially -10/0 as total battle fodder. Get one-rounded by close to every enemy and their mother for quite some time. So how great can they be?

You don't need them. They're probably among the last in queue if you're a skilled player looking for an efficient squad to clear the game without Tower of Valni or skirmishes, along with Dozla or some below average shit like that.

What the fuck? They join at essentially -10/0 as total battle fodder. Get one-rounded by close to every enemy and their mother for quite some time. So how great can they be?

You don't need them. They're probably among the last in queue if you're a skilled player looking for an efficient squad to clear the game without Tower of Valni or skirmishes, along with Dozla or some below average shit like that.

I used Ross and Garcia one game and when Ross was 4 levels lower as a fighter, he had 4 more strength. Some of the other stats were higher as well but i dont know the exact numbers. They do take a while to babysit, but raise them and they will pwn their hearts out, guarenteed. (Amelia, I can kinda understand what your saying)

• 7 months later...