What do you prefer Kyle as?

I have him as a paladin

(quite random if you ask me, but it refers to SS so i guess it's ok)

I have him as a paladin

(quite random if you ask me, but it refers to SS so i guess it's ok)

Actually, it was supposed to be a poll topic...But I messed up somewhere......

Actually, it was supposed to be a poll topic...But I messed up somewhere......

Happens to all newbies. I prefer Kyle as a Cavalier. Yeah, I usually don't use him. I guess if I did he would be a GK.

I actually found him really slow as a Great Knight, so I just turn him into a Paladin.

Turning him to a Paladin instead of a Great Knight wouldn't make him any faster, his growth rates remain the same no matter what class he may be.

I always turn him into a great knight. He turned out awesome for me each time so I generally use him a lot. Then again, I like cavaliers, the only one I don't tend to use is Franz...

I go with Paladin just because they are my favorite class.

I'm personally not fussed on paladins, they're far too common in almost every Fire Emblem game. Good thing about them is their big movement range, which can be useful in situations where you need to get somewhere in a chapter in a hurry.

Really? Oh well I still like changing him into a Paladin.

It's not so much that I'm not fussed on them, they're a decent enough unit. But, there's just so many units who are/can be Paladins compared to other unit types, they're literally everywhere, and that's why they annoy me.

It's not so much that I'm not fussed on them, they're a decent enough unit. But, there's just so many units who are/can be Paladins compared to other unit types, they're literally everywhere, and that's why they annoy me.

yeah i'm with you there. I also havent found anyone who could become a paladin to be totally pwnable like raven, priscilla, etc.

Well, I don't prefer him any way, really. It depends more on what I prefer Franz and Forde as that playthrough. If one comes out a good Pally, the others follow. If they make a better GK, the others follow. I prefer GK usually due to total WT Control though.