Let's write an FE plot, together (reborn)

Corrobin

I created this thread originally a while back, and while it got interest, it was mostly added to by myself and 3 people who have since started to fracture, as a result of interpersonal friction. The plot became too dense for other people to add to it, so, I have decided to reboot this idea with a new plot and hopefully, some new blood.

Here's the original.

--------------------------------------

In the chains of the stifling rule of the Dragon Brotherhood, humanity is held in a dark grip. They are slaves and servants and, when anger or hunger strikes, food. The dragons are cruel and arrogant.

But when a few brave men and women put on masks and rebel under new names, they bring hope to the world hope that once, men can rule themselves, without dragons to bind them.

There are no guiding heroes of the past to give an example. No holy weapons and equipment to use. No divine bloodline to guide. Just men and women with a strong will and a desire for freedom who will forge their own weapons and equipment, and create their own legends.

A priestess who prayed for someone to save the world from sorrow, and then decided to do that saving herself.

A witch who proved that magic was not the will of dragons, but the power of nature.

A swordsman who made an oath to let no man rule over his life but himself.

A knight who lived for the family he had made, to protect the life living inside his wife and forge a future for her.

Fire Emblem: The Dragon Revolution.

(So when will this story start? Will it start right in this revolution moment I guess? Anyways I'll let someone else go first, last time me going first with no plan ruined the thing from the beggining)