So what's the convoy limit on this game

So I was watching @Mangs the other day and noticed that he maxed out his inventory and wound up tossing a Torch and a Secret Book after killing Sir Lonato. Cue him cursing. Quality entertainment aside, it's worth mentioning that he was filling his pockets with that free stuff that you get from playing while online. To avoid pulling a Mangs, I'm kind of curious as to how much shit that I can horde; since it looks like you can carry less than what you could in the 3DS games.

Mangs did not max his convoy. When the game prompts you to send something to convoy, and you press B, it will instead prompt you to discard an item. Mangs just didn't notice and discarded the stat booster he earned from keeping the green units alive. 

I guess it's kind of dumb that you can choose to discard items when you have space in the convoy. I assume Mangs hit discard because he was using B to advance the dialogue. Lots of people do without really thinking about it. But if Mangs hadn't advanced text so quickly he would have realized when the game asked again "are you sure you want to discard this item". He blamed the issue on low convoy space because he and Mekkkah hadn't imagined any other possibility on the spot.

Edited by Glennstavos

XD I haven’t seen mangs playthrough yet since I am not on the route he is going but that will be something to look forward too XD ( saw an playthrough of the Oregon trail end due to starvation and the players didn’t know they were out of food and kept resting to cure the sickness killing everyone in the group XD )